What's new

Can we please get a FILTER ❗for LAN ONLY️ in KL ❗️

Im tired of having to wait 20+ Minutes to get a match with LAN, half the time I waot forever and finally get a LAN player and they decline me? I litrrally just sat here for 20 minutes declining wireless players before I got a LAN player and they declined me immediately, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, We need a filter for LAN ONLY IN KL

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Why are LAN players declining matches tho? Even a better question is; Why are Tekken players pu$$y @ss bitches and never finish they sets?21626

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
you do realize we have had online issues since launch right? This was about 8 months ago almost.

it says you're new so just saying.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Im tired of having to wait 20+ Minutes to get a match with LAN, half the time I waot forever and finally get a LAN player and they decline me? I litrrally just sat here for 20 minutes declining wireless players before I got a LAN player and they declined me immediately, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, We need a filter for LAN ONLY IN KL
Them implementing a LAN filter solves none of that though, does it? You're still going to wait forever for it to find you a wired opponent, and you still might get declined by that opponent.

I play every night in 2-hour KL sessions. Most nights I never see a fellow wired player. 80% of the playbase is WiFi. It's a people problem. Most are shit and just don't care

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It certainly would be more ideal to have a full-on filter so you don't get paired up with wi-fi players for either Kombat League or casual sessions.

That said, it wouldn't eliminate the chances of you being declined by wired players, as you yourself have realized. That in itself is a separate issue from the one with wi-fi users. Some decline for various reasons, like ping thresholds or being unnecessarily conscious of their win-loss record.

You're better off looking through here and/or on Discord to set up sessions.