What's new

Can we give some props to Scar?

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Scar was my favourite player to watch in MK9 and he's a close second in MKX. He's a beast!

Haha aww thanks guys, my hat trick is only like a week old, I told myself should I go down 0-2 in a match I would debut him in top 8 even tho I wasn't really comfortable doing it I said f it, and did it anyway, and hell it paid off, I know eyes will be on hat trick now and I am also in the lab coming up with new tricks :), congrats to PL on winning tho, that guy has leveled up with tempest lao, and in MU's in general, hope he shows that at NEC, thank u all again for then support :)

When the chips are down he will use demo Sonya. He invented that character and people still hv no clue what's going on when they play her

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Felt like the variation didnt do much to give scar the victory. He won because he read sonic well and laos excellent normal
THIS.

"Scar beat Sonic with Hat Trick Lao." I saw maaaaybe 1 hat trick set-up that didn't get poked. Other than the returning hat (which he may have in the other variations, I don't play Lao), Hat Trick was just the vessal for Scar's reads.