What's new

Can the community help WNF get a stream computer?

Would you be willing to make a donation so WNF can have their local streamed?

• Total voters

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'll donate $5. PM me with the paypal address if you guys move forward with this.

E

Eldriken

I don't even really know how money orders work.
Someone pays X amount for a money worth that same amount (a small fee is applied to the person buying it), they make it out to you (since you're gonna be cashing it), you take it to a place that cashes them and voila, you're done.

Kevlang

Noob
Is there nobody at EGP that can bring their laptop in to stream during tournaments? I'm no expert on streaming, but if you already have the streaming equipment, you don't need a terribly powerful computer to upload the stream...

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I can't this month man but I can hook you guys up with some loot mid-July. Is it going to be Paypal? I can pledge $50

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
If everyone in the poll follows through with their donation, wnf is looking at just under $500.

You can build a decent PC for around $600 btw

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Alright so I'll make a thread to start this in a bit. I didn't want to do it the same time as MLG, because I knew the site would be flooded with threads.

I'm sure people want to see more of the MLG champ at locals, amirite?

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I mean I could donate a little $$ for you guys if others are pitching in. I've only got my casual laptop and my gaming desktop that is my baby.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
If you guys know someone that wants to buy barely used EightArc fusion fightstick in the original box they can paypal you guys the money and I'll ship it out to them.

Would be great to get $100+ for it for the cause.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Alright so I'll make a thread to start this in a bit. I didn't want to do it the same time as MLG, because I knew the site would be flooded with threads.

I'm sure people want to see more of the MLG champ at locals, amirite?
Only if you provide the full MLG experience. I want to see Pizza Hut and Dubstep!