What's new

Campaign #BuffLobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
We'll see what happens but here's all I need to say. Everyone says that Lobo needs something more to be a viable tournament character. But I'm surprised no one is willing to show support to bringing attention to the matter realistically us Lobo mains only have 3 more patches after MMH to get something useful. Just think about it

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Copy Pasta: #BuffLobo#NRSStream

Tweet it to @InjusticeGame also @noobde if you want the stream begins in 20 min where I'm at.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Stream starts in ten minutes wait until they get the games going about 5-10 minutes into the stream then please tweet the aforementioned copy pasta. I know you guys haven't posted saying you'll tweet it but I hope all of you will. In fact I'm going to ask if they plan on adding dlc hero card packs, costumes and if they plan at all on making Lobo more viable, not that he isn't already just at a higher level of play.

Lol, what a joke. Apparently, Green Arrow, Flash, and Nightwing are the underused characters that these guys are worried about.

There was a lot of Lobo love from the stream monsters. Well, at least a lot of pointing out of "LOBO NEEDS TO BE BETTER." I think That Lobo vs MMH match glaring demonstrated the point. I think the guy used pump shot like three times, and that was the only thing he did. Also, if they talked with REO after EVO, I'm pretty sure they heard some suggestions for lobo buffs.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Tweets are everything at this point as they said they responded to previously posted tweets. Like I have and have been saying we gotta bombard twitter with lobo buff requests!

I'm sure that Lobo match had the developers cringing, especially with the commentary from the guests afterwards like 'Play someone GOOD'

yeah he played lobo and got whooped in like 20 seconds lol.

Welllllllllll i did my part and tweeted my buff suggestions and mentioned it a few times in the chat, but I doubt they'll actually buff Lobo when MMH comes out. I heard the next patch will be a bug fix (Lobo's Hook Charge being clashable on it's own, Zod stuff, etc).

Hector did say that the next balance patch is going to make a lot of people happy, allow people to win with their favorite character. Also (supes) that its (supes) going to make (supes) a lot of (supes) upset (supes.)

BGMD

Noob
1. don't have twitter
2. slept through stream (3AM for me, work 6AM)
3. I live at da beech

Anyway, just watched the archives and part about buffing low tiers straight from Hector sound promising... and I haven't seen it, but judging by the comments it looks like Lobo is still fairly popular... I remain optimistic.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Bad player playing Lobo does not show how bad Lobo is. Lobo is far from a pick up and play character. If the person that picked him didn't actually know how to play him, selecting Lobo and getting worked did way more harm than good. The only thing I feel he needs is a decent wake up. Anything else is more than managable in a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.