What's new

Campaign #BuffLobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
So as you all know, NRS will be holding a livestream on Twitch TV. The date is this upcoming Monday 7/29/13 at 8:00 PM CST the channel is http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm the goal here is to have as many people tweet #BuffLobo along with #NRSStream as possible you can choose to tweet buffs you want, link threads, but all we ask is that you tweet #BuffLobo#NRSStream. Hopefully this can be done around a similar time so they see that the community wants to see change to this character with your support we can get NRS to give Lobo the buffs he deserves.​

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Just so you know, the patch is already set in stone at this point. The only thing you could hope for is buffs in the next patch after MMH. I also have a strong feeling he will receive buffs in the tuesday patch. I could be wrong though.

Also nice avatar

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Just so you know, the patch is already set in stone at this point. The only thing you could hope for is buffs in the next patch after MMH. I also have a strong feeling he will receive buffs in the tuesday patch. I could be wrong though.

Also nice avatar
Well at this moment if that is true we cant be sure it will be a major buff all I'm asking is to tweet those two hashtags nothing more.

Calling it now: Lobo top 5 after buffs. Armor on czar toss, 3 hits on hook charge, activated as soon as mb, B12 juggles without d1 link, MB pump shot is full screen.

*pure speculation, wishful thinking*

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Calling it now: Lobo top 5 after buffs. Armor on czar toss, 3 hits on hook charge, activated as soon as mb, B12 juggles without d1 link, MB pump shot is full screen.

*pure speculation, wishful thinking*
Lol I don't want him top 5 I'd just like picking him to be better than suicidal in some matches.

I think the lobo forum population would explode, with all the tier whores setting up their brothels, if he was top five. I might consider becoming a tier pimp in that case.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Lobo needs to be as brain dead as superman. Its the only way to balance the game.:joker:
If standing 3 was a little faster, and shotgun went a little further he'd be pretty good, his main problem I find is just those annoying asses that can stay out of range even on block like hawkgirl, blackadam, aquaman and nightwing stupid staff stance both those kind of buffs would help with those stupid matches. And hook charge having maybe 2 hits of armor wouldn't be that rediculous either.

No, those are reasonable buffs. I really think the best buff would be hook charge having better armor. He doesn't necessarily need two hits (would be nice though, but wouldn't actually help him get in on most zoners), just for the armor to actually come out when you hit mb. This would also solve his wakeup problems. Pump shot going further I'm kinda meh on. Would be nice, but not necessary.

Also, cant you punish HG, BA, with space hook (low or high) after block? With nightwing i think you'd have to push block, or run away from him until he switches back to sticks.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Also, cant you punish HG, BA, with space hook (low or high) after block? With nightwing i think you'd have to push block, or run away from him until he switches back to sticks.
Lobo has nothing for HK when she mace charges. Nothing. It is free chip dmg. It is fucking stupid. I abhor that air whore. Its one of Lobo's worst MUs.

Definitely worst match up, but where does a blocked mace charge put her? I don't run into her that much online, so i'm not sure.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Definitely worst match up, but where does a blocked mace charge put her? I don't run into her that much online, so i'm not sure.
Not close enough to where you can do anything usefull she'll still be the one in control.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
BA you can sometimes, but that backdash is so damn fast and those invincible backdash frames have made many of my hooks miss, hawk girl I don't think so mace charge recovers way too fast. You can sometimes shotgun blast her if you know she is going for the wake up but the timing is pretty strict.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I just fought the most annoying Green Arrow on the planet I think he was trying to win using only arrows I could hardly get in its a good thing they do like no damage that said do I have your guys support for the stream?

BGMD

Noob
Lobo has nothing for HK when she mace charges. Nothing. It is free chip dmg. It is fucking stupid. I abhor that air whore. Its one of Lobo's worst MUs.

and shotgun went a little further he'd be pretty good,
realistically, shotguns do have range (even more than 100 yards, depending on ammo), but more pellets hit at closer range... so why not make it so that from far away they're less damaging, kinda like Lex lance - non charged is long range but weak damage, charged is less range but more damaging

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Guy PLEASE remember to tweet #BuffLobo#NRSStream

The stream will begin 8:00 PM CST, 6:00 PM PST, and 9:30 EST

We as the Lobo community want to see real changes to this character, and it will only happen if you show that you care. So please support this message and don't forget to tweet.

I asked @injusticegame to verify the patch today, complete with #BuffLobo. No response. I think their no answers speak way more than their responses.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Tweeting #BuffLobo in the same tweet as #NRSStream is to show that we WANT him buffed not to ask for them. I'll be posting about ten minutes before the stream starts to remind everyone. I'm goin to tweet it i hope everyone else will also.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Not only do I not have a twitter but I'm not even gonna be at home while this is going on. But here's hoping we get buffs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.