What's new

Calling out every single Aquaman player.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It is not universally punishable and you can still cancel it
KF's vortex is completely safe (unlike BG's) and her footsies are just as good as BG's if not better. She has slide, her b1 reaches just as far as BG's b1 and her f3 reaches further than BG's b2 and has anti-air and armour properties. What are you talking about?

Not to mention that BG's footsies suck and are the reason she doesn't completely own half the cast.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
KF's vortex is completely safe (unlike BG's) and her footsies are just as good as BG's if not better. She has slide, her b1 reaches just as far as BG's b1 and her f3 reaches further than BG's b2 and has anti-air and armour properties. What are you talking about?

Not to mention that BG's footsies suck and are the reason she doesn't completely own half the cast.
How can you sit there and actually try to make Killer Frost seem better than Batgirl in anyway. Killer Frosts has better footsies then Batgirl because her b1 reaches just as far as her only it's 10f slower, her f3 reaches further then Batgirls b2 but whose throwing this out outside of the vortex unless you're attempting a patent Khaotik dash-in mb f3, and slide because being negative is positive. You cannot say oh Batgirls vortex is unsafe because maybe 4 characters can punish one option of it especially when it can be cancelled into another 50/50 but oh if they guess that correctly they can punish her so she's bad

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
How can you sit there and actually try to make Killer Frost seem better than Batgirl in anyway. Killer Frosts has better footsies then Batgirl because her b1 reaches just as far as her only it's 10f slower, her f3 reaches further then Batgirls b2 but whose throwing this out outside of the vortex unless you're attempting a patent Khaotik dash-in mb f3, and slide because being negative is positive. You cannot say oh Batgirls vortex is unsafe because maybe 4 characters can punish one option of it especially when it can be cancelled into another 50/50 but oh if they guess that correctly they can punish her so she's bad
Good Killer Frost players understand how to condition their opponent to block low to look for slide. If you understood fighting games you would understand that an extremely quick and good range overhead launcher is a luxury in those types of situations. Killer Frost can punish BG's vortex ;). She is definitely better than BG in some aspects, and I co-main both chars. If Batgirl beat her in every aspect I would have had no problem switching over to her full time.

Once you become a competent Killer Frost player you will understand the character better.

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

Back when he used to play, I played Astronout's Batgirl a bunch. He uses both her and Killer Frost and after we'd play he'd swear that Frost beat her. I never agreed with that, but it goes to show you that contrary to popular belief, Batgirl can't YOLO her way through every MU. Again, like Ribbz (and myself), he played both characters.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Back when he used to play, I played Astronout's Batgirl a bunch. He uses both her and Killer Frost and after we'd play he'd swear that Frost beat her. I never agreed with that, but it goes to show you that contrary to popular belief, Batgirl can't YOLO her way through every MU. Again, like Ribbz (and myself), he played both characters.
I play both characters too :).

Her b1 is 4 frames slower not 10. And BG's overhead vortex option is punishable by over a third of the cast.

It seems like you have absolutely no idea what BG is like. Or KF for that matter.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I play both characters too :).

Her b1 is 4 frames slower not 10. And BG's overhead vortex option is punishable by over a third of the cast.

It seems like you have absolutely no idea what BG is like. Or KF for that matter.
who can punish her overhead option? AM, MMH and ???

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing

Indeed. Everyone will still be saying I knew nothing about Killer Frost after everyone moves on from Injustice and Killer Frost is mentioned in a similar manner to Skarlet in mk9 but the only difference is that the rare occasion a killer frost player shows up they never actually do anything

KILLER
FROST
I guess Killer Frost now beats Batgirl just as bad as she beats Aquaman. 50/50 overhead = punish 7-3 frost

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Indeed. Everyone will still be saying I knew nothing about Killer Frost after everyone moves on from Injustice and Killer Frost is mentioned in a similar manner to Skarlet in mk9 but the only difference is that the rare occasion a killer frost player shows up they never actually do anything

I guess Killer Frost now beats Batgirl just as bad as she beats Aquaman. 50/50 overhead = punish 7-3 frost
You are the only person who has said Aquaman gets 7-3'd by Frost. I do think KF has a slight advantage over Batgirl, but I would call it even.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
who can punish her overhead option? AM, MMH and ???
Test it out yourself. I'm pretty sure there's already a post about it on the forums. I'll remake one after EVO. From memory there are like 12 characters who can punish her.

EDIT: Actually it's more like 15-16 who can punish hahaha.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Test it out yourself. I'm pretty sure there's already a post about it on the forums. I'll remake one after EVO. From memory there are like 12 characters who can punish her.

EDIT: Actually it's more like 15-16 who can punish hahaha.
Didn't you know it's bad to make a thread 'downplaying' Batgirl? I know one person that tried and got called out as a 'downplayer' (even though in the thread he specifically stated he wasn't downplaying) :(

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Didn't you know it's bad to make a thread 'downplaying' Batgirl? I know one person that tried and got called out as a 'downplayer' (even though in the thread he specifically stated he wasn't downplaying) :(
Someone stating they aren't downplaying is like someone saying they're good at sex.

They have no idea wtf they're doing.