What's new

Calling out every single Aquaman player.

E

Eldriken

Oh please you and the rest of the killer frost players fooled the community into thinking she was broken for over a year and failed to backup the 7-3 winning match-up claims on every possible occasion even in online footage. Khaotik got bodied by Insaynne who doesn't even own the game and people expect a Killer Frost player to beat Theo el oh el
Thread derail imminent in 3...2...1...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Oh please you and the rest of the killer frost players fooled the community into thinking she was broken for over a year and failed to backup the 7-3 winning match-up claims on every possible occasion even in online footage. Khaotik got bodied by Insaynne who doesn't even own the game and people expect a Killer Frost player to beat Theo el oh el
I think Theo is skilled enough to win in this 4-6 MU for him.

I did think he played the MU best out of all the AM's I have played though. Still felt like I was at advantage in the MU, however.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.

I look forward to seeing it. I hope it turns out better than transformers......

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I think Theo is skilled enough to win in this 4-6 MU for him.

I did think he played the MU best out of all the AM's I have played though. Still felt like I was at advantage in the MU, however.
Of course you did because 'had' that blocked slide hit you would've 'potentially' looped a vortex that he 'may' have failed to guess correctly multiple times in order to have gained the life-lead. Everything is what if with Killer Frost and there is no consistency

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Can someone link me to a decent writeup explination on why Aquaman is at a disadvantage in that fight?
The MU is very life lead dependent IMO because it is very difficult for either character to get in on each other, both by moving in or jumping. Both have really good anti-air options against each other, and take risks getting in (KF take's on more risk here because let's be serious just look at Aquaman's design). KF out-oki's and outzones him IMO. Meterless vortex is super viable here with all options being available to us including a lot of wakeup stuffing options. Aqua wins the post slide guessing game with some great options like b1 or delayed b1 or dash b1 so we can't just slide to get in without consequence. Trait is pretty worthless in the MU since KF players can just charge trait and go straight into f3 or slide off of a MB grab. Both chars can punish each other's ground projectile, but KF's punish is more damage and can lead into a 50-50 setup. In my opinion when played correctly it's played extremely lame and it is not easy for either one to approach each other. Overall I think they have great tools to deal with each other I just feel like some elements in KF's game makes it feel advantage to me with the AM player having to work harder. I am sure there are better write-ups in the Frost forums about the MU.

Let's play the MU on steam sometime.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
There's a nice interview excerpt with the two actors on IMDB about the movie.

IMDB: [Continued]Really? You did all the stunts yourself?
Arthur: Well of course
Louise: [Laughs] Yeah, and our costumes were a perfect fit
Arthur: Hah ha hah, well alright, not all the stunts. But most of them.
IMDB: Right..
Arthur: Hey, don't look so disappointed! That trident is sharp! It's dangerous! You could poke someone's eye out with that thing!
Louise: And you almost did!
Arthur: [Laughs]
IMDB: Were there a lot of special effects?
Louise: No, Mr. Nolan wanted to keep it to a minimum.
IMDB: Even your air dashes?
Louise: All strings.
IMDB: Impressive.
Louise: Yup. Made me feel like I was in crouching tiger hidden dragon
Arthur: Hahahahaha
IMDB: Hahahahaha!
Louise: Hahahahah!
[Continued on IMDB]

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Why? I'm negative just like she is when I get blocked. I'm punishable even.
Batgirls 50/50 is fast enough to be used in footsies. Blocking her vortex doesn't really mean much because you're forced into a situation where you have to pressure her, risk another 50/50 or back off

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Batgirls 50/50 is fast enough to be used in footsies. Blocking her vortex doesn't really mean much because you're forced into a situation where you have to pressure her, risk another 50/50 or back off
I agree with the latter, but not with the former. Her 50/50s can't be used in footsies because her B2 has poor range.