What's new

Calling all Ninjas from Blood Clan

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Consider it done professor.

I dunno who I will play, but I will be watching Skarlet with great interest since she has become more in line with what I had hoped she would become using blood tentacles and her new look is fantastic.
I can tell you, so far the difference between her two displayed variations are pretty big.

While Splash Damage is more about controling Space and enhances her Zoning, O Negative is a different kind of monster. Now i'm curious to what her 3rd variation is, some are hoping it has her MK9 base moveset.
But so far O Negative looked like something i would pick right from the start.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I can tell you, so far the difference between her two displayed variations are pretty big.

While Splash Damage is more about controling Space and enhances her Zoning, O Negative is a different kind of monster. Now i'm curious to what her 3rd variation is, some are hoping it has her MK9 base moveset.
But so far O Negative looked like something i would pick right from the start.
Blood Princess got her a parry I couldn’t time right and it looked like you could modify it with a forward or back input. I was more trying to figure out combos for her than messing with her specials. Probably a good pick if you want to turtle up?

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I fucking LOVE her heart attack fatality. It's simple but effective, I guess you could say she stole my heart...again.

There's still hope, I wouldn't count her out yet.
yeah, her heart attack fatality , and Baraka's brains eater are the most cool fatalities so far , eheh .... liked NRS creativity in those !

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I am so hype for her. Glad you guys got her back and so far from what I've seen I'm probably going to main her if Mileena doesn't make it.
Also love the design and her face. People complain about her hood but I'm kinda living for the '50s pilot' look she's sporting.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Blood Princess got her a parry I couldn’t time right and it looked like you could modify it with a forward or back input. I was more trying to figure out combos for her than messing with her specials. Probably a good pick if you want to turtle up?

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might
O negative also has the parry. And it has a teleport as well, all her Restands techs from MK9 which she can amplify and drain health because she uses a special move to do so.
A Fullscreen bloody telekinetic slam which she amplifies for more damage.

I'm thinking maybe the Blood tentacles are universal, the parry are in two variations

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
You know im in there Eddy! I've seen you and maybe a few others want her in so this is so cool. Looking forward to exploring with you!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
O negative also has the parry. And it has a teleport as well, all her Restands techs from MK9 which she can amplify and drain health because she uses a special move to do so.
A Fullscreen bloody telekinetic slam which she amplifies for more damage.

I'm thinking maybe the Blood tentacles are universal, the parry are in two variations
Blood tentacle is definitely universal, completely blanking on Blood Princess now. Which is weird, because that is the one I was playing. I thought O Negative had the Enchatress-esque restand, and Blood Princess had a parry, but maybe it was backwards.