What's new

Calling all Ninjas from Blood Clan

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

We've been recently promoted to Blood mage and Imperial Body Guard and with Shao Kahn, our master return, we're here to assist him once more.

With, Scar, Xarakamaka, me, Noble Raptor, Saja, @Moonspell, and @LordoftheFLY we're rectruting new students to train on the most fun character to ever grace Mortal Kombat.

Join us when the game come out.

I will personally be grinding this character to the fullest and explore all the new things lord Colt and 16bit have been given to her, can't wait and i'm over excited i can't even sit still, my heart is still shaking.

As promissed tomorrow you guys will get a 540 kick footage of me.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I loved the outfit she wore when they showed the gameplay between her and Sonya. Looks so much better than what is shown in the render, imo. That hood is kinda silly, imo. But HEY! That's what customisation is for! ^^

Also, she is so not a ninja this time around, but more a blood mage, a sorceress, and I absolutely LOVE that! She and Ermac have both been steered in the right direction, away from the whole "MK ninja" trope, and it makes me happy to see.

Should it turn out Jade won't be in this game, Skarlet is definitely looking like a potential main for me. ♥

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I'm probably not going to play Scarlet, since my soul and my body belong to Smoke / Noob Saibot / Rain, but she sure does look amazing in MK11. Super badass with a creative and visually stunning move set.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I loved the outfit she wore when they showed the gameplay between her and Sonya. Looks so much better than what is shown in the render, imo. That hood is kinda silly, imo. But HEY! That's what customisation is for! ^^

Also, she is so not a ninja this time around, but more a blood mage, a sorceress, and I absolutely LOVE that! She and Ermac have both been steered in the right direction, away from the whole "MK ninja" trope, and it makes me happy to see.

Should it turn out Jade won't be in this game, Skarlet is definitely looking like a potential main for me. ♥
Hemomancer maeans blood manipulator which was always been her treat, but Skarlet is highly trained in stealth as well, on MK11 official profile is labelling her as an Imperial Body guard, so a promotion to previous stats of expert tracker.

never the less she looks good, i understand you guys not liking much the costume, but i loved, it stands out different from the usual thing specially because she is a native outworlder and god knows what or where she has been laying around since she was a captive from mileena on pre-MKX

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I'm really enjoying the new display of her realization of what they can do with her powers. I always though it was a little silly to just have small blood ball projectiles and the like in MK9.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

I don’t think it’s silly, it’s desert wear because she’s probably been roaming the Outworld wasteland.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm here reporting in.

I'm loving the new design and her attitude. She always had boss potential. Well she does come from Royal blood.

Her with Baraka and eventually Kano... Whooo! I got my mk9 team back.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'm not gonna commit while I haven't seen the whole cast, but thus far, considering my former main looks stupid af and they've changed his playstyle completely...

Skarlet is the front runner for me (along with Raiden).

I may just end up a blood ninja (instead of ice) when the game drops lol

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
I’m a solid maybe.

Her animations, particularly fatal blow or w/e where she scythes you with your own blood, look unbelievably good. I got goosebumps throughout.

Also a big fan of the redesign.

Way too early to commit for me though though, I’m still looking forward to the initial character crisis tbh.