What's new

Breakthrough Cage Redfield, I FOUND IT!! Reverse wake ups w lobo meterless SAFE.

is this from a juggle or from doing a raw f23? Thanks for this find, I was just discussing my find in the lobo general discussion =p

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I don't play Lobo but I'm sure it will work in a juggle, a hard knockdown is a hard knockdown so idk. Any input on a Lobo corner combo to further test this w?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Is this in the corner or anywhere on stage? I'm trying a hook charge after the F23 but the lanterns might is catching me.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I don't play Lobo but I'm sure it will work in a juggle, a hard knockdown is a hard knockdown so idk. Any input on a Lobo corner combo to further test this w?
If its done at the end of a combo, the longer the combo the faster they get up.

For me, I got this to work for doing it not-so-immediate, unlike what the OP said.

F23, wait a solid second, hook charge, and the wake-up gets flipped the other way and you recover in time to punish with 1.

I got it to work off both raw F23 and F23 being used to end a combo (B2U1, D2, F23 for 23%).

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lobo is my second most used character, so i am happy about this!!1 hopefully we get a buff tomorrow :)

okay am i missing something, f23 is the shotgun butt hit into low shotgun blast, but you can't cancel that move......... i don't get this set up. Cage Redfield

lobo is my second most used character, so i am happy about this!!1 hopefully we get a buff tomorrow :)

okay am i missing something, f23 is the shotgun butt hit into low shotgun blast, but you can't cancel that move......... i don't get this set up. Cage Redfield

You hit F23, then wait a good second or so, then Hook Charge. It makes the opponent's wake-up go the other way like the other recent anti-wakeup tech found for characters like DD and NW. I've also recently found another way to set this up in the Lobo GD, found here.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/they-dont-call-me-the-main-man-for-nothing-the-lobo-general-discussion-thread.31239/page-15#post-1048575

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You hit F23, then wait a good second or so, then Hook Charge. It makes the opponent's wake-up go the other way like the other recent anti-wakeup tech found for characters like DD and NW. I've also recently found another way to set this up in the Lobo GD, found here.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/they-dont-call-me-the-main-man-for-nothing-the-lobo-general-discussion-thread.31239/page-15#post-1048575
ah oh ok, so you can't do f23 command grab then. i got it now thanks :)

Didn't even realize f23 did this, but here are two other options. Don't play lobo much, so up to you guys to find more practical uses for this. Hope something good comes of it, and sorry for the poor quality and loud buttons. Had to rest my phone against something from a weird angle:

Holy Christ on acid this is very useful. 113 is basically combo-filler after we open people up, so now we can go for resets while maintaining the corner.

Seriously, thanks to all the people that posted this corner tech, it's fucking amazing.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
The Lobo Forum was dead until I came along, lol jk I'm sure you guys were posting at least some stuff before I joined TYM :D

Jon Berg

Noob
Holy Christ on acid this is very useful. 113 is basically combo-filler after we open people up, so now we can go for resets while maintaining the corner.

Seriously, thanks to all the people that posted this corner tech, it's fucking amazing.

NP. Sajam speaks highly of you in the reddit IRC, put it into action this WNF =)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Jon Berg yay thanks for expanding on the tech!! Are those two strings on the video hard knockdowns tho? I had my practice dummy on roll and I can't remember

Opponents beware of Lobo, he will wreck your shit if you play his game or foolishly try to wake up in the corner.

Gonna test this out in the lab and might try it online.