What's new

Tech - Buzz Saw Buzz saw Jailing set up

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Oh you mean like a try and blow up somebody poking. Well, if your opponent is frame perfect then you shouldn't be able to spin at -6. Your spin only becomes active after 7 frames of start up. 7 - (-6) = 13. If the opponent uses a 13 frame move, you'll trade I think. But if they use a 12 frame move they'll stuff your Spin. But they need to perfect with their execution :p
isnt a trade in favour of my armor? btw yeah it's risky on -6, but i've seen foxy do it a few times in buzzsaw, it's a read anyway :)

EDIT: you can also jump back istant dive kick too, also risky but is a good whiff punisher

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
isnt a trade in favour of my armor? btw yeah it's risky on -6, but i've seen foxy do it a few times in buzzsaw, it's a read anyway :)

EDIT: you can also jump back istant dive kick too, also risky but is a good whiff punisher
If it trades, it's in your favour I think (In Tempest it definitely is) but the opponent can literally stuff your spin and stop it from coming out. Anywho, this topic is beginning to bore me so I'm outta here lol

Kevin Kusanagi

"Learn from this Playa"
f2 by itself is really good honestly you would be surprised how many people respect that simply because of the low.... also having good range and being a mid that is only -1 on block with extensions into a full combo.... i have been using this lately and sometimes folks just get and they get hit by the incoming hat or i have managed to just jail people f2 and baited some armor moves.... it has it's uses.

Ex spin after low hat on block is one of buzzsaws main guessing games. You cant jump out. It really is a choice between block or pushing buttons.