What's new

Bug Report - FIX IT Thread

when you play as raiden and when shoa kahn says finish him and you do his teleport it wont let you move for like 3 seconds

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
HSB SKILLZ said:
when you play as raiden and when shoa kahn says finish him and you do his teleport it wont let you move for like 3 seconds
Yeah this happens to me every time I win a match and it cancels into a teleport. It's lame but at least the timer resets so you can still finish them.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
While it's on my mind, I just wanted to say that the "auto corrections" in this game are way too much. If I try to fight as Noob and he teleports out of nowhere again, I'll lose my shit. It's too frustrating, and besides this, it's really a damn good game so far. I'll say it again, I think they were trying too hard to be like SF.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
i was playing at the arcade and all the particle effects just shut off, had to reset the xbox to fix it. no projectiles or anything would appear. weird shit

was playing online vs a noob sabot user.use nightwolf's refect on noobs running projectile and instead of going towards noob, they would either run towards the BACKGROUND or TOWARDS THE SCREEN! Can someone else try this so i know im not crazy.

Over the past few days I've been experimenting with MK9 in an attempt to discover new glitches. I seem to have come across a bug where the same moves will deal different amounts of damage in the same exact situations:

Two days ago, I was playing on Xbox Live as Scorpion against a Cyrax in ranked. He had not hit me once, with the exception of a throw attempt that I escaped. Even though the throw was evaded, it somehow managed to do .0001% damage - which was not enough to move my lifebar but was enough to swipe away my Flawless Victory. This match was recorded and later uploaded to YouTube.

Yesterday, I was playing as Scorpion versus a Sheeva also in ranked. They too had not hit me once with the same exception of a throw attempt that I again, had escaped. This time I was awarded the Flawless Victory. I would have to go through my videos, but I'm 99% sure that this match was also recorded.

So you have two situations where the only move that landed was a throw attempt, both of which were evaded but one of them did damage, and the other did not. I don't know if it's a character specific problem where Sheeva's missed throw doesn't do damage and Cyrax's does, but I can't see this being intentionally implemented. The fact that there's no question the grabs connected rules out the possibility of lag being the cause.

The reason I say this may be a serious gameplay issue is because later on during my testing, a Smoke I fought did a teleport that didn't connect at all while I was standing right there, hinting that this problem may affect regular and/or special moves too. This was also uploaded and had the move connected the way it should've, my opponent might have won instead. If this is a more widespread issue than currently perceived, it can end up costing players the match. Another example would be if say, a blocked ninja slide did 1% damage and was enough to take out the rest of your opponents lifebar in one match, but not in another.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
i was playing as kabal vs jax, i did the spin, jax blocked it but my fall back animation never happened, kinda like i some how glitch canceled out of it. i was able to combo after like i never did the spin ,idk it was online so it could be anything

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
ZAQ said:
I'd keep trying to figure out how you did it if I were you. That would be a pretty big glitch if you can consistently reproduce it. Infinite dash ftw.
yea i got it, seems u can cancel kabals spin with any special ex or not. its weird tho, u have to cancel it with a projectile or his sword throw move, but when i accidently did it on jax online i didnt throw anything or do a special i just spun and kept going even tho he blocked it. maybe there is some glitch to it

ZAQ said:
If you can cancel any Xray after it has already started (already hit the opponent once and SHOULD continue), then make a video of it and I will tweet it to NRS, because that isn't how they are meant to be.
-----------------------
I will try my best to catch it , I have also jumped right before sonya's connected and she kicked me out of the way of the last hit

Well downloaded the new compatibility pack and online still sucks. So many errors, desyncs, session no longer available and unable to get into some king of the hills. Literally takes forever to load and then after making a sandwich having a message that its no longer available. Also, dlc skins still freeze up the game. I already re-downloaded tne pre-ordered classic skins and redownloaded their compatibility packs. I'm so pissed can't have a decent game anymore. :'(

Also has anyone else had this happen to them or know why this happens. You beat up someone badly, then when the game is over you return all the way back to the scorpion and sub zero start menu. Your not even online anymore.. what the fuck is that shit?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
jesse89202 said:
Also has anyone else had this happen to them or know why this happens. You beat up someone badly, then when the game is over you return all the way back to the scorpion and sub zero start menu. Your not even online anymore.. what the fuck is that shit?
I've encountered this a few times when someone has dropped on me. That really sucks because YOU are in the penalty if you win and someone leaves...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Cyrax alternate costume (MK3) = bomb trap
Smoke alternate costume = OTG smoke bomb/combos
Reptile alternate costume = higher combo damage?
Ermac alternate costue = 2 2 to combo?

I dont know if its a bug or just supposed to be this way but the fact that Kung Lao can use his Spin to cancel out Kano's X ray is annoying as all hell. and im still having issues with game desyncs even though i have redownloaded everything twice. and usually its character specific example: Most matches where my opponent pics sub zero Desync before finishing to load, if i try to select kitanas 3rd which rarely shows up as is, and one that was only specific to one person i played repeatedly was He would pick Kang and i would pick Kano with primaries and the game would end- tried 4 times in a row