What's new

General/Other Buff Wish List

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
How about :

1. Obvious first. Shortened recovery on her Trait.

2. MB SS is an overhead.

3. Quicker startup on her upshot guns.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Fixed I think.. SS does not hit- TS does :)
Actually I was thinking that MB SS could actually make it hit. MB TS1 would work too as she needs a more viable overhead than f2 for 50/50 pressure. Having an overhead from SS I think has shennanigan potential. Main thing is she needs another overhead.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Actually I was thinking that MB SS could actually make it hit. MB TS1 would work too as she needs a more viable overhead than f2 for 50/50 pressure. Having an overhead from SS I think has shennanigan potential. Main thing is she needs another overhead.
SS is a dash- how would that work as a strike? Non the less an OH? Wouldn't making MB SS a hit of its own interfere with SS relation to TS?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
SS is a dash- how would that work as a strike? Non the less an OH? Wouldn't making MB SS a hit of its own interfere with SS relation to TS?
Probably. Although I'm thinking that the MB SS would be able to lead into combos/pressure without relying on TS1 early in the string. For example :

1. MB SS overhead bounces enemies enough for a combo.

2. MB SS overhead causes stagger for mixups/possible frame traps.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Probably. Although I'm thinking that the MB SS would be able to lead into combos/pressure without relying on TS1 early in the string. For example :

1. MB SS overhead bounces enemies enough for a combo.

2. MB SS overhead causes stagger for mixups/possible frame traps.
:)

One of my main issues is that Harley is a hybrid character yes? That being said.. ALL HER GODDAMN MB ABILITY MOVES ARE ON HER RANGE SPECIALS!!!! (Minus F/B3 (universal) and her silly ass command throw).. All her close quarter special moves are non MBable.. So how the hell is she a hybrid?!

I swear to god... Harley during late stage if testing was probably going toe to toe with Supes and NRS said... Uhhhhhh... Nope... Change this, this, this annnnnnnnnnd this... Hahhhh better!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
:)

One of my main issues is that Harley is a hybrid character yes? That being said.. ALL HER GODDAMN MB ABILITY MOVES ARE ON HER RANGE SPECIALS!!!! (Minus F/B3 (universal) and her silly ass command throw).. All her close quarter special moves are non MBable.. So how the hell is she a hybrid?!

I swear to god... Harley during late stage if testing was probably going toe to toe with Supes and NRS said... Uhhhhhh... Nope... Change this, this, this annnnnnnnnnd this... Hahhhh better!
Yeah she's not as well fleshed out as I would've expected. While she's not Supes or Batman popularity wise (in the public eye) she's still a pretty well known DC character. But hell, look what they gave Joker and he's mega popular.

Mb SS being an overhead would be amazing. Like, if you MB it then it adds an overhead attack to the end of the dash. The enemy would then be guessing SS-TS or SSMB. Since the hit would be at the end of the dash (count full SS animation as startup) and it costs a meter it wouldnt put harley too deep into rushdown territory.

As of now she is a character with a bunch of random shit, a buff like that would definitely put her in the "hybrid" category.

Still, the simplest fixes we could hope for are safer trait and faster f2

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Mb SS being an overhead would be amazing. Like, if you MB it then it adds an overhead attack to the end of the dash. The enemy would then be guessing SS-TS or SSMB. Since the hit would be at the end of the dash (count full SS animation as startup) and it costs a meter it wouldnt put harley too deep into rushdown territory.

As of now she is a character with a bunch of random shit, a buff like that would definitely put her in the "hybrid" category.

Still, the simplest fixes we could hope for are safer trait and faster f2
Don't sleep on naked SS (as long as you know the distance) to get a naked SS into jumping guns.. Works great on crouchers.. :)
Also, agree with you and Sab that something in her SS, TS(1,2,3) should be MBable

They probly wont do it tho bcuz meter is pretty free for harley. I mean, its fast in this game anyway buy harley especially seems to always have excess.

TS-2 (the least used variant) should be the overhead imo, make it like batman's b23. It's a nice, safe overhead, but it doesnt have that much combo potential. Afaik, He has to use trait or super to get anything off b23.

But still, if we get anything its probably not something that cool. Harley got nerfed and that was probably the least expected/least warranted change to the game that nobody could have forseen coming. So here's my TRUE buff wish list:

1: STOP NERFING HARLEY

booivi

Good Game :)
I think a nice addition would be to have harley be able to MB TS 1, 2 & 3. For example MB TS 1 could do an extra cartwheel with nice chip and pushback, safe on block. MB TS 2 could hit low, overhead, but minus on block and on hit it pushes back both characters??, MB TS 3 could simply be longer, more dmg? But other than this I agree with the post above me, don't touch Harley at all!

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Also, agree with you and Sab that something in her SS, TS(1,2,3) should be MBable
Isn't Harley Quinn's Tantrum Stance non-threatening? Just crouch block basically since 1 Cartwheel is a mid, 2 Slide Kick is a low and Low Gunshots is a mid, multiple Gunshots on hit confirm. I think if Cartwheel was an Overhead, it would create a 50/50 legit mix up low/overhead and low/low and gives her access to a combo starter so there is always the threat of her mind games with the overhead launcher, her low and multiple gunshots. With her jack of all trades useless trait, I wonder if that could be used as a wake up with start up invincibility frames.

Harley Quinn is good but she needs real dirt compared to the other dirtier characters.

The 1 thing harley has that is AMAZING compared to other characters is her b3. Its ENORMOUS.

However, i think NRS thought it was so good that everything else she has can be nearly useless.

I love harley, but i honestly feel like theres no reason to lose to Harley if you are a player of equal or greater skill than the Harley player

With other characters the gap in player skill means less, if youre using harley you better be better than the other guy.. Straight up.

harley has the best b3 in the game hands down
her f3 would be the best if she didn't jump over crouching opponents all the time but MB it and it's a really good wake-up tool

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
They probly wont do it tho bcuz meter is pretty free for harley. I mean, its fast in this game anyway buy harley especially seems to always have excess.

TS-2 (the least used variant) should be the overhead imo, make it like batman's b23. It's a nice, safe overhead, but it doesnt have that much combo potential. Afaik, He has to use trait or super to get anything off b23.

But still, if we get anything its probably not something that cool. Harley got nerfed and that was probably the least expected/least warranted change to the game that nobody could have forseen coming. So here's my TRUE buff wish list:

1: STOP NERFING HARLEY
NO KEEP NERFING HARLEY! SHES TOO OP!

Jermball

Noob
if they made DB1 faster, Harley Quinn would be that much better... all they need to do is make the start up faster and nobody would be able to jump in on harley