What's new

General/Other Buff Wish List

MadCntt

Noob
Just a few things i'd love to see...

-MB Option for SS, for example like catwomans cat dash, if you activate MB during SS, she should get another SS with armor so she can get in to zoners easier.

- SS should be cancelable in general, not only into TS

-MB option for TS that makes 1 an overhead, 2 a hard knowdown low and 3 a juggle

- Give guns either more damage or give them some advantage like jokers, i mean come on... 4 % damage for a high when her other range attacks have super slow startup?

- Make f+1, 3 a hard knockdown, you sacrifice quite some damage and the standing reset for not using dbf+1 (MB) as ender, but since her overheads are super slow, i hate going for PD anyway cause every decent opponent knows how to block her.

- Trait. Nothing to say about it really, its just horrible in its current form

- Change the range of her throw, its terrible

- Give 2, d+3 at least some + frames back

- Forgot about her AA game, its terrible as well, do something NRS :D

Yeah thats quite a lot of changes, HOWEVER if you play against actually decent players that know the matchup and know how to block, i'm sure you'll agree that she has a hard time to get stuff going.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Mine would be:

1. Remove TNT from trait and make the other two recover faster and last longer.
2. Make TS 1 safer, i.e. -4 on block and not full combo punishable by characters with a 6 frame 1.
3. Remove Pop pop failing when overcharged.

That's all I'd ask.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Mine would be:

1. Remove TNT from trait and make the other two recover faster and last longer.
2. Make TS 1 safer, i.e. -4 on block and not full combo punishable by characters with a 6 frame 1.
3. Remove Pop pop failing when overcharged.

That's all I'd ask.
I like the TNT and the Pop Pop failing, But i would say maybe if you could choose to cancel it for humorous effect to troll the shit outta people, It would be epic to see someone in a tournament Overcharge pop pop fail on purpose to troll the shit out of the person with the last hip of health left.