What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's both dummy. First I look for characters I like, then among the characters I like i look for a playstyle that fits. Which is a process most people do. My problem is don't really like any of the characters. No one except Johnny looks like they having fun in mk11 which Is a quality I enjoy most in a character and the reason why takeda was a fav
Sure, but the process of loving a character comes from enjoying playing them. That's how it always is for me. I never intended to love Mileena and Predator, but it happened.

I mean, Johnny looks freaking sick, but again we haven't seen the gameplay of all that roster and I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

Sure, but the process of loving a character comes from enjoying playing them. That's how it always is for me. I never intended to love Mileena and Predator, but it happened.

I mean, Johnny looks freaking sick, but again we haven't seen the gameplay of all that roster and I think you may be pleasantly surprised.
I genuinely hope so

Agilaz

It has begun
so we got a bunch of good leaks, and since then nothing but fakes. nrs damage control much lol?

Kratilim

Noob
Who in their right mind would call this roster "the worst of all time"?! What kind of expectations do you have then...

Also, NRS isn't going to say/mention/acknowledge shit. They're going to continue as if nothing has happened. Most ppl who buy or play NRS games don't visit forums like this so they miss the leaks completely. So they don't want more attention to it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
They won't acknowledge any of the leaks. For NRS, it's going to be business as usual except for some tester guy who is getting his ass canned.

We'll still get the same schedule of reveals.
I can see it, but the PEOPLE will hassle their ass over and over about this because these leaks are HUGE! They have addressed rumors before so we shall see how this plays out.

SubZeroIce

Runway
I know I am a minority but I have to say it. I friggin hate this roster. I don't want to play as a overly serious boring middle aged dude! Which is a criteria most these characters fall in to. I don't see a single character I can relate too. Feelsfukinbadman
I too, wish to relate to a character in a game where there's thunder Gods, alien species & a human ruling the underworld alongside their 100000 year old queen

Alec

Noob
I see most of you figured that the last 3 images (Shang, Shinnok, Lizardman?) are all fake.

We have to be observant and skeptical, because you know how fake "leakers" are, they'll be trying to piggyback on these actual leaks for sure.
But as you see, unlike some people were saying, faking these is not as easy as it seems, so they're bound to have some tells.

Gotta also remember that a majority of them have 1 or more younger versions of themselves.
So if us yucky old people bother you can use the past versions and advert your horrible ageism. :p
My bad I forgot its 2019 where everyone finds a way to be offended by something. I also said Johnny is one of my favorite characters. Its not so much the fact that everyone's old. I wish I didn't even make a point of saying that. I just find the majority to be boring and one dimensional. I wish I didn't feel that way knowing the hundreds of hours I'm bout to put into this game as a competitive player but it is what it is. I was hoping I at least had Takeda or Kung jin. Hopefully I'll come to Iove a different character overwise I'm just going to play top tiers

kevkopdx

Noob
My bad I forgot its 2019 where everyone finds a way to be offended by something. I also said Johnny is one of my favorite characters. Its not so much the fact that everyone's old. I wish I didn't even make a point of saying that. I just find the majority to be boring and one dimensional. I wish I didn't feel that way knowing the hundreds of hours I'm bout to put into this game as a competitive player but it is what it is. I was hoping I at least had Takeda or Kung jin. Hopefully I'll come to Iove a different character overwise I'm just going to play top tiers
Honestly I’m pretty disappointed Kung Jin isn’t in as well, very cool character design...

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Shame on the fake leaks.

However, given what happened in the last 24 hours, now I think Shinnok is in.

I've watched the Prologue again. While his costume is very similar to the one in MKX, there are some small different details. It's just cosmetic, but perhaps this means that they just didn't copypasted the model from MKX.
Then there's Kronika. Her lines imply he will play a significant role. In a fighting game, that means he at least has to fight lol and since NRS confirmed that NPC opponents are not coming back, this probably means that Shinnok is a fightable/playable character.