What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
This one is fake.I mean it isn’t a leak, it is just a picture from an artist who did the Cary Tagawa Shang model and posted it a while ago, he even has a video of making it, is shot is from the video)

There's only three things this could be either another new character, and alt skin for Kollecter or a story mode npc.
Why would they have an NPC in the character viewer though I just.....I'm just....ugh...

But now with the Shang being fake im thinking the second one is too but it is very detailed so i dont know how to feel

Last edited:

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Both disappointed and surprised to not see Shang on that roster. Hope to the elder gods he's being kept a secret as a surprised late reveal or a secret character.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
People who feel sorry for NRS/Ed Boon for the leak.

I think, good for them! Making everybody believe Rain is in the game, then leave them again with dust, I don't have any feelings for them, and I'm glad this is leaked, now they feel how we Rain fans feel.

Anyway, that Noob Saibot man, damn, I wanna dance with him! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Also, any more info on Jacqui, Kollector or Cetrion while I was doing my beauty sleep?

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
That could be a pretty cool cliffhanger. Post credits scene in story mode you see this huge dragon dude awaken, teasing the next game and all of a sudden you get a screen that says "Onaga Unlocked".

Now that's a fucking secret character

Lokheit

Noob
People who feel sorry for NRS/Ed Boon for the leak.

I think, good for them! Making everybody believe Rain is in the game, then leave them again with dust, I don't have any feelings for them, and I'm glad this is leaked, now they feel how we Rain fans feel.

Anyway, that Noob Saibot man, damn, I wanna dance with him! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Also, any more info on Jacqui, Kollector or Cetrion while I was doing my beauty sleep?
For them the guy on the konquest picture has always been Kotal. It wasn't their fault that everyone wanted to think it was Rain.

In fact in the reveal build they had Rain as unplayable assist with Cyrax, Reptile and Shinnok, if anything they were clear about making a point of Rain not being playable.

Cassie Cyrus

Imagen this being one of Cetrion's fatalities, but with blood of course and a less fortunate ending lol.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
We still don't know for sure that is Kotal though, must first be verified.
The same applies, if not more so, to that being Rain. So if someone thinks he’s in the game because of that image and got excited that’s their fault, not NRS.

Cassie Cyrus

The same applies, if not more so, to that being Rain. So if someone thinks he’s in the game because of that image and got excited that’s their fault, not NRS.
Then I still don't feel sorry for them, but this time by AGAIN leaving Rain out of the game.

Also it is their fault to make Kotal Suddenly purple, and appear like Rain, while in MKX there wasn't even a bit of doubt which was whom.

Kratilim

Noob
Then I still don't feel sorry for them, but this time by AGAIN leaving Rain out of the game.

Also it is their fault to make Kotal Suddenly purple, and appear like Rain, while in MKX there wasn't even a bit of doubt which was whom.
Would crack me up if they made that image purple on purpose to mess with ppl.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Guy from the Netherkast brought up that Cetrion could be the woman from Jade's MK9 and X endings. Could be judging from the skin color, more so than Kronika.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I second this. The roster is on fire for me, and definitely in a good way. I am really sad for NRS, but...as some have already stated, I think the better way to market a fighting game is to reveal the roster and then do in-depth gameplay videos. Still, this was probably their worst fear, and it was sadly realized. For that, I have sympathy for them.

That said, Jade, Jacqui, Frost, Shao Kahn, Liu, Kitana, Skarlet, Sonya, Johnny, Subby, Raiden, Cassie, Noob, maybe Shang, fuck even Kano? All in? I'm in heaven ^^

And the gear, omg the gear! I was hoping for maybe 15 per category, but Noob having 31 marks? And 50 Shadow and Sickle choices? Goddamn, I'm so psyched!

NRS, while perhaps deflated by this leak, should take solace in knowing they've done one hell of job with everything in this game. The quality and content is just out of the park.

Sorry for the folks who didn't get their main this time around, or who aren't thrilled with what they're seeing. I genuinely feel for you, and hope the game is still playable in your eyes and has something positive to offer you. But me personally? I'm all in :)
You might be the most understanding person here my friend, have a wonderful day

Cassie Cyrus

Ok, the real leaks are over, now come in with the fake ones lol Shinnok won't be on this roster, or he replaces Quan Chi with the necromancy maybe?