What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Lokheit

Noob
Why is Frost bald? I know there customizationand all but why would that look be her default when she has awesome icy hair. It’s so unique but no let’s make her look like Kronika....
Early development build, many of those characters don't have their default gear option on, a lot of missing masks.

I'd say she doesn't even have the option of going bald on the final build lol.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Early development build, many of those characters don't have their default gear option on, a lot of missing masks.

I'd say she doesn't even have the option of going bald on the final build lol.
Haha I could totally see he hair just not being done yet, NGL I'm always going to wonder about the potential of bald Frost if that's the case

Kokoko

Somehow
Well, 5 days ago I saw this "leak". Match characters and the number of slots.

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
28. Pre-Order: Shao Kahn

+ 6 DLC

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Poison Ivy gives me hope that Cetrion can be about plants even more! I mean, most powers/abilities from Injustice are already in most fighters of MK somewhere, but plants are not.

If Cetrion indeed controls plants, and in her fatality uses giant venus fly traps and what not, she instantly is my favorite character.

AND OMG, because of my sadness/disappointment to yet AGAIN see Rain left standing in the pouring rain, I didn't even notice the NOOB! I did saw it, but didn't realize it till now! Noob is in! Damn, can't wait!

mattteo

Noob
The "Cetrion" name gives credibility to the gamefaqs user artjedi who also said Mileena, Shang Tsung and Shinnok are playable.

But even with them included, I really dislike this roster, I;ve been waiting since 2007 to play as Fujin or Havik or other 3D era charcaters and I get the same old-same old, with a blue elf and Poison Ivy as new characters, they brought back 1 from the 3D era and made her bald.

I think I'm gonna skip this game and be back when they don't have the MK9+MKX rosters anymore and actually use other characters.

Last edited:

Murilima

I criticize because I love!
I don't know, seems like a little fake, there is something weird with the portraits. :confused:
You are rihgt, i check, these portraits are not same reveled by now, this leak is probably fake. Or Mr. Boon are trolling us. Most likely a fake leak.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Well, 5 days ago I saw this "leak". Match characters and the number of slots

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
28. Pre-Order: Shao Kahn

+ 6 DLC

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
If Noob is in I'm hoping to finally get some story between him and Scorpion to address the fact that he is Bi Han and he and Scorpion created each other in a vicious cycle. Was dissapointed this was never mentioned even in intros in MK9. Hopefully we'll finally get this.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Not really.
Yes really. If you can tell from an outdated face render that Jacqui/Cet/Kol will not interest you no matter what the rest of them looks like or what they're about, then your tastes are incredibly god damn particular. I hated Jacqui in mkx but I have no idea if I'll hate or love her here. How could I? I have no idea how she'll be.

A lot of the characters I'd like to see return are characters that a lot of people keep saying they too would love to see. Instead a lot of the returning characters are the same characters we see in almost every game. Kinda boring, imo.
"Instead"?

Stop kidding yourself.

"The same characters" are, for the most part, the most popular characters in the franchise. Thats why theyre returning. Iirc 6/8 Special Forces characters in MKX were consistently in the top 10 most played characters.

Jade, Kabal, Noob, DVorah, Kotal, Frost, Erron, Skarlet, Baraka, Shao Kahn, with a high possibility of Shang, all on the base roster. You don't think these fall in the category of "characters people would love to see"? Even if you hate the MK1/2 mainstays with a burning passion, even if you hate Special Forces characters. That's already 11 god damn characters!!! And then 3 brand new ones on top of that!!!

And you're already somehow convinced that only 4-5 will interest you.

Lokheit

Noob
I
You are rihgt, i check, these portraits are not same reveled by now, this leak is probably fake. Or Mr. Boon are trolling us. Most likely a fake leak.
Everything points to this being a very early development stage, that's why Baraka is different and everyone and their mothers are missing gear pieces they have on their base costume.

If anything, I'd say Baraka being different proves this being right, no one would use a different one than the official we have from day 1.

Gamer68

Fujin!
  • Assuming that the game really does have a 28 slot base roster.
  • 26 characters + Shao Kahn + Random
  • "Secret" characters turn out to be Shang Tsung and Rain

NOTE: The generic character beside Shao Kahn represents random select. The other golden-bordered slots represent DLC.