What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah, its the only thing Im fixated on because, “Yay noob is in!” Is a statement and not a conversation, so Im using an internet forum to DISCUSS this shit, not comment on it. Soooo, someone debate it? I dont see anyone else getting called out for fixating on what theyve noticed to be most exciting.
No, I get it man, I like conversation too, I was just trying to let you down easy cause you're wrong, that's all. Have fun wearing steaks on stream or whatever you promised.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
An NDA is a legally binding document, not a hand shake wink wink agreement. Even if an interviewer recites / asks point blank the absolute 100% truth, they can in no way confirm it. That's what non-disclosure means.

I'm sure there's tons of exceptions made on a day to day for accidents and human nature, but they are literally obligated and in sometimes required to terminate violators. Even someone at Boon's level isn't safe.
Are you replying to the right post? That has nothing to do with anything I’m talking about. I’m talking about the PR aspect and how they roll out reveals. They won’t acknowledge the leak publicly.

Except it's not strange at all and this would be Cassie and Jacqui's second time in a game, so that's a false equivalence.

Plus, Johnny is popular and Sonya and Jax are mainstays.
A few things for you to consider:

1. There isn't a false equivalence fallacy in the post you quoted.

2. I said it seems like a strange choice "to me." As in my opinion. Your assertion that it's not strange is also just your opinion. Just pointing that out because I'm not sure why you would bother quoting my opinion and essentially say that my opinion is wrong.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Nah. But put both pictures side by side. Its the exact same model.

You can even make out Liu´s hair.
Also Kotal should have big beefy pecs, but it looks like the same musculature as Liu Kang. Man, I don't know anymore :confused:

trufenix

bye felicia
Are you replying to the right post? That has nothing to do with anything I’m talking about. I’m talking about the PR aspect and how they roll out reveals. They won’t acknowledge the leak publicly.
Well, I'm saying they legally can't. Literally nothing can or will change. The MK9 data file leaked months before the game launched and spilled everything. NRS still rolled out the trailers and kept to the press schedule like nothing had happened.

Someone who had been leaking correct info on reddit/Gamefaqs said one of Erron's fatalities is: he throws two coins in the air, shoots you a bunch of times, then shoots the two coins that are in the air. The bullets ricochet off the coins and hit you in the eyes. We'll see if he's right... in like 7 weeks. But given NRS's obsessions with eyeballs in fatalities, I think it's legit lol.

Kratilim

Noob
Imo there are two options concerning the kotal img. Its either A, NOT kotal and its a lui kang skin. Or B, its an early implementation that uses lui kangs model. I simply can't see kotal looking so similar to kang...

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Well, I'm saying they legally can't. Literally nothing can or will change. The MK9 data file leaked months before the game launched and spilled everything. NRS still rolled out the trailers and kept to the press schedule like nothing had happened.
I’m not sure you get how NDAs work unless I’m misunderstanding you here. NRS can say whatever the hell they want, it’s their intellectual property.

So, NRS could acknowledge the leak and release more info or ignore it and carry on. It’s up to them.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Why would they use Liu for early Kotal when Geras has been show ready since reveal? Surely his size and all would be more suitable.

If that is the case, thats THE only thing I can come to agree with, and itll have to become some weird video game lore.

But, IF its Kotal, and gear is off on the select screen, where is his head dress in the menu? It should always be on if its not gear? So an alt? With monk shoes? What kind of footwear does Kotal wear? Kotal is unimportant in the alt timeline that we know about, so maybe regular young Kotal like MKXs alt. An early build, alt, young kotal, pasted on Liu Kang’s model, with Liu Kang’s Idle animation. Okay.

And IF it is Liu Kang, why is Liu Kang suddenly cosplaying.... Kotal? Oh. Duh. Liu Kang cosplay Kotal skin, Kung Lao cosplay Shao skin.

Or, its like the weird lizard and shinnok pic. Someone edited the Liu pic to make it look like Kotal and thats why its cropped weirder than the others.

Or, this whole leak is fake and the world is a lie. Which honestly seems more likely, tho?