What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

jaym7018

Warrior
Hank has to be my favorite character what a badass. Nikka took out Tuco, And his two cousins when he was unarmed.
This times a 1000 dude killed 2 world class assassins unarmed with 3 bullets in his chest. The show should be called the adventures of hank the badass and his pussy brother in law.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I cant believe you are trying to say jesse is a good person. He murdered an innocent and creates drugs that can and have killed countless others? He threatened to send his own innocent parents to jail so he could save some money on a house (who knows what that did to them finnancially). Jesse is scum there is no arguing otherwise a few good deeds (under extreme mental diress) and remorse doesnt justify his actions.

And walt cares for jesse more than anyone in the world? Would you force the person you cared most about to commit murder? Would you poison a child that person cares about for the sole purpose of manipulating them? Would you make that person an accessory to the murder of another child? When that person finally wants to leave that bad situation would you force them to stay? He gives no shits about jesse other than he has time and effort invested in him.
As I said, Jesse has a good heart. I'm not going to argue about that, though.

And If you can't see that Walt cares deeply for Jesse, even after all that's happened, you might be watching a different show. Just look at the scene when Skyler suggests Jesse should be killed. Walt says "Jesse isn't just some....thug. He's a human being." I'm sure I'm getting that wrong, but I know he defended him. If you can tell me someone (alive) who cares about Jesse's well-being more than Walt, enlighten me. Walt only put the hit out on him for the good of his family. And who knows if he would have let it happen anyway.....

Walt and Jesse have a deep, deep bond. Something tells me in the next 3 episodes, that will be obvious to a lot more people.

John Grizzly

This times a 1000 dude killed 2 world class assassins unarmed with 3 bullets in his chest. The show should be called the adventures of hank the badass and his pussy brother in law.
Walt is far from a pussy at this point. Your boy Hank was shitting in his little britches when Walt told him to "tread lightly".

John Grizzly

It is completely implausible.
Do you like this show or no? I can't even tell.

Keep in mind...this is a fictional television show. If they made everything completely plausible, the show would be boring as shit. The could just call it Breaking Not All That Nice or something.

jaym7018

Warrior
As I said, Jesse has a good heart. I'm not going to argue about that, though.

And If you can't see that Walt cares deeply for Jesse, even after all that's happened, you might be watching a different show. Just look at the scene when Skyler suggests Jesse should be killed. Walt says "Jesse isn't just some....thug. He's a human being." I'm sure I'm getting that wrong, but I know he defended him. If you can tell me someone (alive) who cares about Jesse's well-being more than Walt, enlighten me. Walt only put the hit out on him for the good of his family. And who knows if he would have let it happen anyway.....

Walt and Jesse have a deep, deep bond. Something tells me in the next 3 episodes, that will be obvious to a lot more people.
Im not watching a different show. You are trying to give redeeming qualities to Walt by saying he cares for Jesse, Walt is pure evil he has no redeeming qualities. Jesses parents cared about him greatly before he fucked them over royally i can only imagine everything they tried to do for jesse before the breaking bad storyline pirely out of love, they probably didnt make him murder anyone.

Walter loves Jesse. Once he saw that the Nazis were going to kill hank he even called them off, he cares about his family and I believe if it was up to him to have never involved any of them with this, he just wants to live a normal life but keeps getting prolonged by bullshit. He wants to forget the meth business, that was proven because he was so hesitant on doing another cook.

I honestly believe Walt deep down is still a good guy, but Heisenberg is slowly taking over.

Also, fuck Hank. Guy is obsessed with taking down Walt, he has such a enormous fuckin ego

jaym7018

Warrior
Do you like this show or no? I can't even tell.

Keep in mind...this is a fictional television show. If they made everything completely plausible, the show would be boring as shit. The could just call it Breaking Not All That Nice or something.
I love the show, but the show isnt some plausible based in reality story of man dieing from cancer like some people will have you believe. The show is very much in the comic book vein filled with adrenaline rush drama and sterotype characters, i like it for that.

John Grizzly

Walter loves Jesse. Once he saw that the Nazis were going to kill hank he even called them off, he cares about his family and I believe if it was up to him to have never involved any of them with this, he just wants to live a normal life but keeps getting prolonged by bullshit. He wants to forget the meth business, that was proven because he was so hesitant on doing another cook.

I honestly believe Walt deep down is still a good guy, but Heisenberg is slowly taking over.

Also, fuck Hank. Guy is obsessed with taking down Walt, he has such a enormous fuckin ego
And remember how poorly Hank treated Walt at the start of this show. Hank is your typical asshole d-bag guy at the office everyone knows. I do love Hank, though.

Never has a show made me go back and forth with so many characters. Shit....even Hector found a spot in my heart when he sacrificed himself to kill Gus in the process.

There is still a super small bit of Walt still left. We will see it soon.

jaym7018

Warrior

There is nothing good about Walt. Lol Hank has an enormous ego? Walt literally said " Im not in the drug business, im not in the money business, im in the empire business" nobody currently on tv has a bigger ego than Walt.

jaym7018

Warrior
Also you forgive Breaking Bad for being outrageous and use the its a fictional story excuse to handwave its shortcomings. Meanwhile the wire a show breaking bad is compared to quality wise (wrongly) remains very grounded in reality and still manages to be the best television show ever.

jaym7018

Warrior
Walt is far from a pussy at this point. Your boy Hank was shitting in his little britches when Walt told him to "tread lightly".
Shitting his britches? You mean when he punched him in the face and Walt cowered like a little bitch. Hank vs Walt is a 10-0 match up. Hank would be banned if he was a fighting game character.

There is nothing good about Walt. Lol Hank has an enormous ego? Walt literally said " Im not in the drug business, im not in the money business, im in the empire business" nobody currently on tv has a bigger ego than Walt.
Did you see how he reacted when he caught Walt? He calls Marie and says "I got him baby.. I did it" as if he deserves some grand fucking reward. He treated her like absolute shit after he got shot, and did you see how he was such a prick to the whole family?

Walt does have a tremendous ego but he's been acting very strange this season. He wants to be Walter again, not Heisenberg.

There is good in Walt, when he went to Jesse's house to drop off the money he even stayed and chatted for awhile, it's clear that if they could live a normal life they would probably be friends. I honestly believe that too, Walt saw the good in Jesse and made him a better person. It's clear how he loves Jesse, he wants his death as quick and as painless as possible. Has Walt ever done that before? No.

Shitting his britches? You mean when he punched him in the face and Walt cowered like a little bitch. Hank vs Walt is a 10-0 match up. Hank would be banned if he was a fighting game character.
You obviously didn't see Hank say "I don't even know you.." Walt's response left him speechless.

He is always one step ahead of everyone, and Hank knows that. He's scared to death of him.

John Grizzly

Hank punched him BEFORE Walt said that. If you didn't see the fear in Hank's eyes, you missed something.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Marie will probably take matters into her own hand. She had that phone call from hank saying that he caught Walt, but we know thats not going to end will, so maybe Marie will freak out and spill the beans about Walt being Heisenberg which is why he might go into hiding. If she attempts to poison someone she will fuck it up IMO.
I wonder if her poison research will have anything to do with the ricin.

jaym7018

Warrior
Did you see how he reacted when he caught Walt? He calls Marie and says "I got him baby.. I did it" as if he deserves some grand fucking reward. He treated her like absolute shit after he got shot, and did you see how he was such a prick to the whole family?

Walt does have a tremendous ego but he's been acting very strange this season. He wants to be Walter again, not Heisenberg.

There is good in Walt, when he went to Jesse's house to drop off the money he even stayed and chatted for awhile, it's clear that if they could live a normal life they would probably be friends. I honestly believe that too, Walt saw the good in Jesse and made him a better person. It's clear how he loves Jesse, he wants his death as quick and as painless as possible. Has Walt ever done that before? No.
He took three bullets to the chest from 2 assassins sent to kill him , i can forgive some moodiness. Lol you say Walt stayed and chatted? You mean when he lied right to jesses face about Mike being alive yeah Walts a great guy. He does deserve a grand fucking reward hes got the biggest meth supplier in the southwest pretty sure they give awards for that. Hes been acting strange cause his cancers back hes back to being emo Walt.

Also you literally just said Walt made Jesse a better person. You could say 2+2=9 and that would be a more correct statement.

He took three bullets to the chest from 2 assassins sent to kill him , i can forgive some moodiness. Lol you say Walt stayed and chatted? You mean when he lied right to jesses face about Mike being alive yeah Walts a great guy. He does deserve a grand fucking reward hes got the biggest meth supplier in the southwest pretty sure they give awards for that. Hes been acting strange cause his cancers back hes back to being emo Walt.

Also you literally just said Walt made Jesse a better person. You could say 2+2=9 and that would be a more correct statement.
What the fuck are you talking about? He did make Jesse a better person. If it wasn't for Walt he would have died a long time ago.

jaym7018

Warrior
Hank punched him BEFORE Walt said that. If you didn't see the fear in Hank's eyes, you missed something.
He doesnt fear him at all. If he did he wouldnt be pursuing him tirelessly. Hank was scared in texas with the cartels that is hank being afraid, not his pip squak brother in law.

Wemfs

Hank is definitely scared shitless of Walter, knowing everything he's done and all like having 9 or w/e guys killed in seperate facilities within two minutes.

jaym7018

Warrior
What the fuck are you talking about? He did make Jesse a better person. If it wasn't for Walt he would have died a long time ago.
No he wouldnt have. If he never got involved with Walt he never would have commited murder been accessory to a childs murder and other murders had one of his best friends murdered.... the list goes on. Worst thing that woulda happened to jesse is the same thing that happened to his partner in season 1 he gets arrested and cuts a deal.

jaym7018

Warrior
Hank is definitely scared shitless of Walter, knowing everything he's done and all like having 9 or w/e guys killed in seperate facilities within two minutes.
Lol no. Hank is batman walt is joker, batman always wins.

Wemfs

No he wouldnt have. If he never got involved with Walt he never would have commited murder been accessory to a childs murder and other murders had one of his best friends murdered.... the list goes on. Worst thing that woulda happened to jesse is the same thing that happened to his partner in season 1 he gets arrested and cuts a deal.
saying jesse would have never commited murder if he never hooked up with Walter is pretty far-fetched. Jesse was a meth head drug dealer. I'm sure there was a good chance of it happening either way.