What's new

Strategy Breaker traps

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
but probably does less damage.
We do not lose damage. We win in damage. Plus I have not checked all the options.
if you do not use a break after uppercut, then it can be used after b+2(secondary hit).
If my option is not used immediately break, then give 40% + damage
my problem with the uppercut 1 is that its hard to space correctly, it may not trap otherwise.
My version harder to do.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Found a new breaker-trap:
FJP~2,1~net => back dash => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net(Reset) => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 50% damage
AANet => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 40% damage.
it is necessary that the opponent in the fall was closer to the bomb, and then use 1,1~Close bomb.
If the enemy tries to make the breaker in 1,1 it will get on reset.
Forgive me if this was known or anyone wrote.
Its sick, but the problem is that they can break that combo at many points before the breaker trap. The old breaker trap forces the break because the only place they can break is that uppercut. If they break after it is a waste, and that is only if you do not use the unbreakable ender.

Essentially you do have a breaker trap, how ever it lacks the very powerful meta that comes with the old breaker trap.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Its sick, but the problem is that they can break that combo at many points before the breaker trap. The old breaker trap forces the break because the only place they can break is that uppercut. If they break after it is a waste, and that is only if you do not use the unbreakable ender.

Essentially you do have a breaker trap, how ever it lacks the very powerful meta that comes with the old breaker trap.
but...the only part that can be broken is the 11.....

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Found a new breaker-trap:
FJP~2,1~net => back dash => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net(Reset) => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 50% damage
AANet => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 40% damage.
it is necessary that the opponent in the fall was closer to the bomb, and then use 1,1~Close bomb.
If the enemy tries to make the breaker in 1,1 it will get on reset.
Forgive me if this was known or anyone wrote.
I will try those. Thanks!

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
If you use meter, you can get a lot of unbreakable damage.
At the moment it is the largest unbreakable damage in the game, using a meter and without the use of a meter
net => back dash => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net(Reset) => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 40%

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
At the moment it is the largest unbreakable damage in the game, using a meter and without the use of a meter
net => back dash => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net(Reset) => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 40%
I mean 3 bars!