What's new

Discussion Break Your Character!

Revert summoner quan to where he was a few patches ago , make ex trance drain meter on hit and safer on block make it so quan's bat have no cooldown , make rune -5 on block with ex being +15. make his skull a mid and also make his air skull an oh and -1 on block

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I thought of making Jason having infinite stamina during Killing Machine, but that wouldn't be broke enough. So instead,
Pursuit doesn't go away on hit. This makes it possible to loop Killing Machine and Pursuit indefinitely.

Parasurama

Dragon
I thought of making Jason having infinite stamina during Killing Machine, but that wouldn't be broke enough. So instead,
Pursuit doesn't go away on hit. This makes it possible to loop Killing Machine and Pursuit indefinitely.
And to alternate the button changes with dark pursuit if the patient is hit.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I mean, I was just gonna vote for Possessed having an Oh combo starter that's at least mostly unreactable.. but that's a frame data change.

So, let me meter burn a couple.of his advancing normal strings to add a hit of armor to the string itself.

Commando Kano - parry damage remains the same, but you can also MB it on a confirm for a launch. Same with his command grabs. Allowing full combos off his grabs and parrys.

Knives eat other projectiles.

Command grabs simplified to db and df inputs because I'm bad. No more three directions.

Hum.

Unstoppable Jason - continues as he is. No seriously, even I get wins with this character sometimes. That is uncalled for.

GM Sub. Point blank clone in the corner. Remove clone vanishing on block and make it catch disjointed hitboxes. WHIP IT NOW TAKEDA, CMON DO IT!

Speaking of Takeda.. more meter build in general. Super glue SR and Lasher together.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Oh and, ehh. Make Cyrax easy. I want to play him but I'm bad and hes complicated. Ktjx

Also, reduce the launch speed of his bombs, so his.BnBs take EVEN LONGER to complete. Jesus I can leave the house and be back before its time to tech roll. This will a) allow him to timer scam off.two.BnBs if he has the health lead and b) people like me will just quit and go play three other matches while somewhere a server is processing my character slowly floating through the air from one bomb to the next.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Btw the rules are there to encourage creativity. If you have less to work with you are forced to be more creative.