What's new

Discussion Break Your Character!

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TODAY I BRING YOU THE THREAD YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED! LET'S BREAK SOME CHARACTERS!

THE RULES

The rules are simple, pick a single change that would make your character top tier. However, to avoid a "One Size Fits All" broken buff, let's establish some ground rules

1. No changing frame data. This includes startup, recovery, plus frames on block/hit, active frames, and just anything in general that would effect a move's frame data.
  2. No increasing damage numbers.
  3. No adding new moves (you can add new properties to a move but you cannot fabricate a move for your character)
  4. No hitbox/hurtbox adjustments (this means no making a hitbox/hurtbox larger, smaller, longer etc.)
  5. NEW: No making moves unblockable (Thank RyRy for this one :p)
If there are any rules you want to place upon yourself to make things interesting, go right ahead! Have fun and remember, only one change so make it count!

Last edited:

Too many rules bruh. Let everyone give all of their moves 3 frame startup and +20 block advantage

:DOGE

EDIT: To contribute to the thread I'll say make Leatherface's B2 overhead a launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
Buzzsaw - upsaw df2 now hits opponents after most strings on hit or block. It is an overhead.

Lokheit

Noob
Polar Puncture cancelling into regular iceball (technically a frame data change for its cancel advantage but I think it counts).