What's new

Brainiac - 'Too-Dang-Early' Mains!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
PLS GOD NOT KITANA , PUT REPTILE instead....... ¬¬:mad:

No Red Hood again hahahahahahaha:cool:

hope that kitana dlc doesn't come true that bitch was stupid in MK 9 , MK X and Now again ? no no no no HELL NOOOOO

NRS should put Chameleon , much better , all male mk ninjas in 1 Slot/char ;)
Khrome!!!

In all seriousness, I don't want Kitana either. Go to MK to get a princess, really?

I think our whole society are becoming princesses.

Its Katana though. She's a DC character.

Last edited:

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Khrome!!!

In all seriousness, I don't want Kitana either. Go to MK to get a princess, really?

I think our whole society are becoming princesses.

Its Katana though. She's a DC character.
Awesome Katana will be OP FOR SURE....

Reactions: GAV
Braniac = Quan Chi + Cyrax + Dvorah ????
His status and personality is a lot more like Shinnok though. He even appears wrapped up n his tentacles like Shinnok in his bone arm fingers.
"Noted for classification" getting serious Shinnok vibes from Brainiac.

MUST. RESIST.
That single phrase reduced all Darkseid's godhead claims to just a peculiar label on his cell in Brainiac's collection)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
So it seems pretty clear that you'll need to finish the story to play Brainiac thought? I don't really mind it personally
I really hope not. This actually looks like it's got a cool story mode, and I'd like to enjoy it. In MKX, I just skipped everything to unlock Shinnok, and then never had the urge to play back through it.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
The game is out now, and you can consider me a Mainiac. I flirted briefly with Grodd and Darkseid, but in the end realized I just wanted to collect stuff.