Founder
Premium Supporter
Front page, promoted.

Also, thank you Tim for embedding the videos. :coffee:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nice Brady Cast! Very good videos, keep doing these dude.

Can't wait to beat... I mean play you in MK9! :)

Dark_Rob

Noob
Just finished watching them all. Alot of great stuff Tom. It was really good to hear about some of the early days as well, long before I even joined the community. Toms been in the community for such a long time and even just for the 2 years ive been in it its just been such a wild ride.
I remember my earliest days on MKU, god I was so wet behind the ears lol. I didnt know up from down, left from right, who I should listen to, who I shouldnt listen to. And I remember it was Krayzie Bone who's words I first latched onto back in those early days. It was from him that I got introduced to Sirlin and his book Playing to win, which really taught me about the difference between how I was approaching competitive fighters and how I should be approaching them.
I didnt talk alot in those early days because I didnt know shit,(and in alot of ways I still dont lol) I mostly listened to what guys like Bone,Tim,Reo,Tom brady,Shogun and others were saying.
But of course it wasnt until TYM and I met Phil, Shock, and Summoning that I really got started in this. And Ive gotten to meet so many great guys and talented players since then like Storms,Tim Static,AC1984,Arez GOW,Check,Tom Brady and so many others I cant name them all. Im glad I will finally get to meet Krayzie Bone at winter brawl because he was really the first guy I started listening to and learning from.
Watching these vids really made me nostalgic and made me remember alot of the good times Ive had in the past on both MKU and TYM.

Good work Tom.

JRF

n00b
Great shit Bill...loved the shoutout for TIT5. You really stomped us with Bo, and opened my eyes to so much.

I still have the vids somewhere from that tourney...and a few pix when we were playing.

I wanted to give a shout-out to Ray Rokka aswell for getting me into my 1st E3, and housing people all week with me at MKD. Also, getting the change to meet Eddie, Paulo, and Brian

Thanks
JRF

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That was a good listen, you sure remember a lot. Thanks for the mentions! I am also interested in your 2D MK days.

I've got the TiT5 videos also, I should post them up on my YT page.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow bringing up alot of the old MK5.org memories.. i never posted at the MK N place but always read the forum.
my name there is Danadbab (mk5.org and mko).

Reptilestyle still pops up on PSN from time to time playing MK2.

too bad at the time my friends and i couldnt get into MKDA, sounds like you guys had fun times..

we played MKD 3 times when it came out. under the name Kit-sin and danadbab.. the 1st time we played it was short you were bo i was sindel, i was a noob you won like 4-0. the second time we played again bo vs sindel it was more of a split like 4-4 or something.. the last time we played it was short like 2-0 you we didnt go further because my MKD disc was crashing on certain stages..

you never faced me as Dancock i believe, the name dancock came out when i unleashed Mileena on everyone and shot up the leader boards and started getting Respect from everyone and was recruited by TKO. this is when i dedicated myself to being one of the best at MKD.. i started the "Respect The Cock" thing lol i use to play this game for 6 + hours a day everyday. for a while Konqrr and i would play for hours and hours testing out all the characters finding all their free throws and otgs and stuff. which i then made these videos for MKD http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?1397-MKD-quot-Glitch-quot-guide

i recall during our MKU days i disliked you alot, i thought you were a arrogant douche, i really just hated the Breaker combos and how you perfected them lol i got over this when i finally met you at NEC and you turned out to be a real kool dude!!.

Nice vids.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Good stuff, Bill.

Just something to nitpick on this. If you really want to give props to the stream, you should give props to "Offcast." He is the biggest reason we even got to stream MKvsDC in the first place.

He has amazing equipment, including commentary. I know there are so many people to thank, but I feel thats one guy you cant leave out. He was also the reason my local tournament a while back was streamed. He does a lot for us.

Other than that, great job. Winter Brawl coming soon, and I'll be there for sure.

See ya soon. ;)

MOST DEFINITELY props to offcast for the stream.. so many ppl to thank i knew i'd miss a few.

Dan, i do remember your danadbab name.. thanks for adding some of you own history, fun times back then.

very deep story you have and from what i been reading it goes alll the way back to mk2.

the first time i heard the name tom brady was in the early weeks of mkdc i remember talking to bone and telling him how hard it was to find someone good to play agaist and the first thing bone said was '' have you played tom brady? '' then i start to look for you online.

the first time we played i was impressed with how solid your game was and after that day i stared to use the practice room lol . . . that is when i met sonya . . . by that time nobody was using her people use to think she was low tier . . . i remember our first chat about high level play was about sonya and her place in the tier list i remember you use to think she was low tier and i dissagree with you. . . after that we have had many chats about different elements of mkdc in most of our chats we happen to dissagree but the truth is that i agree with you more than i dissagree is just that i only talk to you when i dissagree.

it was nice to meet you at nec lot of respect for you and the work that you have done and keep doing. . . is because of you that i am back playing mkdc and trainning harder than i ever did back in the early days