What's new

Boon tweets hinting at Sinestro & Atrocitus, "chances of one of those two is pretty high"

Cruz

Banned
Hey guys what do you think should i do a new poll and send it to Ed Boon?
And don't be surprised but i want Atrocitus since i've seen this idea:
I think Atrocitus would make for a good close-range character, Wolverine-style, with a few area denial attacks (blood vomit) and maybe Dex-Starr for combo extensions, like Galford and Poppy in Samurai Shodown.

Hey guys what do you think should i do a new poll and send it to Ed Boon?
And don't be surprised but i want Atrocitus since i've seen this idea:
I think Atrocitus would make for a good close-range character, Wolverine-style, with a few area denial attacks (blood vomit) and maybe Dex-Starr for combo extensions, like Galford and Poppy in Samurai Shodown.
i'd rather see sinestro for creativity issues. what else can atrocitus do other than punch and spit lava? assuming they don't include dex-tarr

Cruz

Banned
i'd rather see sinestro for creativity issues. what else can atrocitus do other than punch and spit lava? assuming they don't include dex-tarr
Goddamn now don't start to use my previous words against me, people make mistakes and i want Atrocitus now instead of another Gadget lantern character.

Goddamn now don't start to use my previous words against me, people make mistakes and i want Atrocitus now instead of another Gadget lantern character.
actually seeing the characters they have teased. this game could benefit from more gadget characters

Saying i used to like you.....
i don't like your tone mister. btw most of the characters i like would be power ones. i don't know who would be better. sinestro would be hal but with different constructs. atrocitus would fight close range and spit stuff, maybe a little constructs as he is the most powerful red lantern. know what, i convinced myself atrocitus would be cooler.

Cruz

Banned
i don't like your tone mister. btw most of the characters i like would be power ones. i don't know who would be better. sinestro would be hal but with different constructs. atrocitus would fight close range and spit stuff, maybe a little constructs as he is the most powerful red lantern. know what, i convinced myself atrocitus would be cooler.
I first was also sinestro but Atrocitus would be so different from Hal....

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I first was also sinestro but Atrocitus would be so different from Hal....
This. Atrocitus has way too much room to not be super similar to Hal, despite being a Lantern variant.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I don't think similar characters is such a terrible thing. I love it when fighting games use a moveset for two characters but tweak their normals and properties so that they're strategically very different.

Hell, I wanted the younger and older Subs to have separate character slots in MK9. I kinda got my wish with Cyber-Sub, but... come on, it's freakin' Cyber-Sub.

Cruz

Banned
The thing is guys Ed Boons answer looks more like One of them is in the 24 character roster
but i can't confirm him now...
The story is finished cause they're already doing prequel comics for it and Boon is teasing Lobo and more
for DLC characters, so i fear Sinestro is already in and he would do Atrocitus if enough people want him for DLC.

shig

kool guy
I want Sinestro exactly BECAUSE he'd end up similar to Hal, but kinda twisted. It's a Ryu/Akuma kind of deal, y'know.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The roster may have been decided already, its just simply wanting to see what characters not from batman will be in the game.