What's new

Boon teases at Injustice patch w/ Lobo's upgrades, Shazam, Bane coming soon

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Links are not hard in this game overall. Difficult in comparison to other games, yes, but not in general. Once the player just dials them out, links are not hard for any character. Any perceived difficulty in executing combos is on the player themselves, not a character weakness. He has no trouble getting his trait going: it doesn't expire and he has numerous ways to load it safely, some as a combo ender.
Lobo's main weakness, which is what was address with his buffs, is his difficultly in getting in on an opponent. His ability to overcome zoners was lacking more than anything. That is what the buffs improved.
in comparison to what games lol

nrs games have the EASIEST combos

Troid

Spleens are overrated anyways....
Out of the first four dlc character released, Lobo was the only one I really gave a crap about trying out, but when I did I just couldn't get him to work (I did give up rather easily though), but now that he's getting buffed I think I might put some time into learning him.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Why do people want hard combos? LOL and actually there are alot of high execution combos in nrs games, they just give you no pay off what so ever

I don't see what the panic is about. There's pretty much never been absolute bottom tier character in a game that was buffed into being the top. Even Jax with his numerous buffs still isn't a top 5 character in MK9 after its all said and done.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Why do people want hard combos? LOL and actually there are alot of high execution combos in nrs games, they just give you no pay off what so ever
Lobo's "high" execution really pays off for him. Like, insanely so. I havent even mastered the idea of ending my combos while puting the opponent into a 50/50 mix up and I still take chunks of damage in a very short amount of time with the set ups I do have.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Nope. He needs an air dash, his dash needs to go farther and roll under all projectiles, and his pump shots need to be full screen, and trait pump shots need to break armor.
lol anyway i stops play injustice after putin on it 180$ because this patch will be piece of shit too, making safe meterless attacks as good wake ups, and after trying MK again now i really see the imbalance of injustice and MK is much more fanny, MK10 forever

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I created a thread ATTN NRS in the HG forum with what we as a community want...all organized and in video format. ;)
Try doing that in the NW sub community forums and get crucified.

The Nightwing up playing borderlines on hipster obsession. "Lets maintain his glaring issues and oversights so I can be the unique little snowflake taking him to my locals."

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Try doing that in the NW sub community forums and get crucified.

The Nightwing up playing borderlines on hipster obsession. "Lets maintain his glaring issues and oversights so I can be the unique little snowflake taking him to my locals."
Who's doing the crucifying? TakeAChance?

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Who's doing the crucifying? TakeAChance?
Last time I made a buff thread I had forum mods and people who don't even play Nightwing in there trolling and telling me to level up.

TakeAChance actually had my back with some buff suggestions of his own. lol.

If CD Prime goes to TFC and places Top 8 with Nightwing - I will forever hold that shit. But a Nightwing main hasn't been seen anywhere near a Top 16 since week 3 and I believe he needs fixes and a few changes.