What's new

Boon teases at Injustice patch w/ Lobo's upgrades, Shazam, Bane coming soon

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
lol, an good anti air wake up with good start up and overhead charge + trait 55% 1 bar combos not enougth ? or he shoud become top 1 from top 30 ?
Nope. He needs an air dash, his dash needs to go farther and roll under all projectiles, and his pump shots need to be full screen, and trait pump shots need to break armor.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Why would you think that?
my english is bad so i will ry to explain as good as possible :p. Lobo is a unique char, but i think that is why he's bad, i mean it's like he supposed to be like that, and also because of NRS, they didn't give him enough tools that help him get in. Just my opinion.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Across all media: Comics, comics, lunchboxes, Superman jobs to Lobo. He comes in, kicks everyone's ass, laughs, puffs a stoagie, then leaves. His tools should at least reflect that. I have no problem working my way in, if my tools are good enough to allow it. Now, they are.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Jesus Christ, NRS lol. Talk about bringing out the buff guns.

Sped up, overhead hook charge with 2 hits of armor when MB'd and better on wakeup. Man, that shit is going to be hilarious in tandem with 3 and low hook.

2 nuke shells loaded is going to be nuts, too. f21 pump shot is going to be so goddamn beefy on damage for no real reason other than I'M MOTHERFUCKING LOBO!

Pump shot range increase, we'll have to see.

But man, these Lobo changes are actually pretty good. I would say I'm worried about Lobo becoming too much, but then I realized other characters are more ridiculous than this even sounds.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
2 points:

- For the people jumping the gun and making assumptions and complaining already about his gun shots being "full screen", since when does "increased range" mean full screen?

- I bet people STILL won't play this character even after these buffs. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Lobo has very difficult links in his combos and trouble getting his trait going. He also has a bad wake-up game and anemic specials.
Links are not hard in this game overall. Difficult in comparison to other games, yes, but not in general. Once the player just dials them out, links are not hard for any character. Any perceived difficulty in executing combos is on the player themselves, not a character weakness. He has no trouble getting his trait going: it doesn't expire and he has numerous ways to load it safely, some as a combo ender.
Lobo's main weakness, which is what was address with his buffs, is his difficultly in getting in on an opponent. His ability to overcome zoners was lacking more than anything. That is what the buffs improved.