What's new

Boon Hints at Next Injustice Character Reveal

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Green Arrow would probably have more things like trick arrows involved. And that's just playstyle. LBSH, Queen is nothing like Hawkeye if we're talking about the characters themselves.
No in terms of personality they are completely different, Clint Barton is a very dry character lol.

No in terms of personality they are completely different, Clint Barton is a very dry character lol.
I dunno, have you read Hawkeye? It's pretty good. Don't read any of Bendis' Avengers garbage, dude tries to make Hawkeye a non-satirical Duke Nukem, which is an obvious fail. I used to hate Hawkeye til I read another writer's take on him.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I guess I was right with the trick arrow stuff haha. He looks pretty interesting... I'll probably spend a good bit of time checking him out this weekend.

But...... they said a character would be revealed AT comic con. They couldn't have accidentally released a video a few days before. Maybe we'll be seeing someone else this weekend too?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I dunno, have you read Hawkeye? It's pretty good. Don't read any of Bendis' Avengers garbage, dude tries to make Hawkeye a non-satirical Duke Nukem, which is an obvious fail. I used to hate Hawkeye til I read another writer's take on him.
I haven't got to read the new stuff yet but I heard it's good though.

I guess I was right with the trick arrow stuff haha. He looks pretty interesting... I'll probably spend a good bit of time checking him out this weekend.

But...... they said a character would be revealed AT comic con. They couldn't have accidentally released a video a few days before. Maybe we'll be seeing someone else this weekend too?
Stop getting people's hopes up. I've already been denied the Wonder Twins at least 4 times now T_T

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
"Mud on your face" made me think clayface...

but hopefully the reference was to green arrow so the "omgtoomanybatmandoods" people dont have a heart attack

edit : not looking too bad, however, cant help but think if umvc3 didnt have hawkeye this would be an epic reveal

BTW, the reference in the song was the name Queen since that is his last name. Should have posted that earlier but I had came into the topic after that someone already posted up the Ollie reveal trailer.

Too bad CD jr is going to T13, it would have been nice for a top player to check out this new re balanced game and Green Arrow at NYCC. Because we can get amazing feedback from a player who know's what they're doing.

Last time we also got other details too, like in game frame data, hit trades, etc. Would of been awesome.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Why is everyone complaining he looks like Hawkeye? Hawkeye was AMAZING in MvC3! I wish Nightwolf played more like Hawkeye.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Too bad CD jr is going to T13, it would have been nice for a top player to check out this new re balanced game and Green Arrow at NYCC. Because we can get amazing feedback from a player who know's what they're doing.
Pshh ok I guess I'll keep what I find at NYCC to myself then.