What's new

Question - Goro Boon hints at Goro's playstyle, "ever played Doomsday in Injustice?"

Whatever he plays like, I just hope they bring back his scary chest pound move from MK1. @ around 0:55 in

Would look great as an X-Ray too... obliterating ribs and effectively puncturing the lungs with hammer fists.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
It'd be really interesting if Goro had his own weight class and couldn't be juggled like other characters. It was pretty silly in MK9 how this half-ton behemoth flopped around in the air the same way Kitana did.

Reactions: SPY

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It'd be really interesting if Goro had his own weight class and couldn't be juggled like other characters. It was pretty silly in MK9 how this half-ton behemoth flopped around in the air the same way Kitana did.
Noooooooooo!!!! I don't know if you played VF5, but I played it religiously at one point and there was nothing more annoying than dealing with that.

NRS if you are reading this, don't even consider applying such an idea to MKX!

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Noooooooooo!!!! I don't know if you played VF5, but I played it religiously at one point and there was nothing more annoying than dealing with that.

NRS if you are reading this, don't even consider applying such an idea to MKX!
i disagree there were a hundred more annoying things than dealing with Taka's weight problem. then again i played Goh exclusively and threw his fat ass around like everyone elses.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Probably weaker earthquakes and about the same shoulder charges.

He won't have the dank-ass trait so it should be manageable.

I just hope the shoulder charge isn't a pillar of pain that reaches to the stars.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
this is why Grapplers are the Master race
bow down juggling peasants :DOGE

But no seriously grappling is technically the easeist way to fight since you can't drop anything , unless you're playing Tekken then you have to remember the goddam Konomi code -_-

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
this is why Grapplers are the Master race
bow down juggling peasants :DOGE

But no seriously grappling is technically the easeist way to fight since you can't drop anything , unless you're playing Tekken then you have to remember the goddam Konomi code -_-
Command throws can as well be launchers require to combo off them to land full damage, just like it is for hits.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Am I the only one that doesn't think he was necessarily saying that Goro will play like Doomsday?

I took it more as a general point. Like the guy who tweeted implied that large, hulking characters in general couldn't be rushdown. So Ed Boon brought up Doomsday as an anecdotal reference to a large character who was rushdown.

Maybe he is. Just seems a bit presumptuous to me based on the tweets.

trufenix

bye felicia
Am I the only one that doesn't think he was necessarily saying that Goro will play like Doomsday?

I took it more as a general point. Like the guy who tweeted implied that large, hulking characters in general couldn't be rushdown. So Ed Boon brought up Doomsday as an anecdotal reference to a large character who was rushdown.

People turn boon's tweets into whatever they want them to be.

coolwhip

Noob

Pretty much.