What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Bo rai cho buff suggestions

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
Make bf1 in DM SAFE, more hit advantage on df1 canceled into drink as of right now that is unsafe against fast wake ups in the corner, no gaps in 413u4, 314, make f34 easier to combo midscreen, f2 a mid, fart on block +2,

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I like the way drink functions, I just think he needs some quality of life buffs. Like a couple frames faster here, better hitbox there.

Make it so Crop Duster will combo after a drunk-enhanced F3/B3 grab. It only does so if you are very close to the opponent and it interrupts the animation.

Why does Crop Duster have less hit advantage then regular fart?

Make Chug/EX dd1 faster. It'd be easier to justify the bar if it could give you timely access to enhanced puke, DF1 or even just safer access to any of the drunk specials.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
The third hit whiffing on 1,2,1,2 when the opponents airborn????
Standing 2
Standing 4
Shave a few frames off recovery so you can convert off a AA

More range on standing 3 so Bo can punish something

But like i said, im perfectly fine if the only buff BRC gets is f2 being mid.
Assuming a patch is coming

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I have said it once, and I will say it again... GIVE HIM A NON EX PROJECTILE IN AT LEAST ONE VARIATION. If you did this in DB he would instantly be a bit more viable. This would be a really fun variation if this was added. As it stands, he cant compete with much of the cast because he is so easy to keep out and has gaps in his strings.

Aight yall update so i played with bartitsu all day yesterday and boy was it rough i never knew how hard it was to catch certain chars like kung lao and scorpion and i got fucked by a mileena buuuuut once i got most of these dudes in the corner it mixup city i completely fucked up a sub zero since the stick pokes go through clone and punish overhead i gotta question though does the fart go away if you get hit?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Bo rai cho's EX DB1 should be a projectile in bartitsu that is +12 on block, S1 should be 9 frames. F2 should be alot fasters and should be -1.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Aight yall update so i played with bartitsu all day yesterday and boy was it rough i never knew how hard it was to catch certain chars like kung lao and scorpion and i got fucked by a mileena buuuuut once i got most of these dudes in the corner it mixup city i completely fucked up a sub zero since the stick pokes go through clone and punish overhead i gotta question though does the fart go away if you get hit?
Oh man, try catching displacer or smoke

Update #2 boraicho is not as much of a threat up close as they pretend for him to be like yeah sure mixups but he mostly gets out poked or pressured which isnt my problem if i could duggest one buff it would be more hit adv on some of his attacks like the most hit adv he has on d4 and most of the time his moves are still too slow to make his follow up respectable like i got fucked all day by a mileena in the corner out of the corner zoned out zoned in and when i finally got a poke in i tried to do a follow up attack then she rolled lol