What's new

BnB, Max Damage, & Setup Combos Discussion [OLD THREAD. OUT-DATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
What do you guys end the combo with after Mb command grab? I didn't think to trait cancel at the end of it, I use daggers. I'll be trying f112~Trait, 111~Trait, and f+2 Trait to see what that does for me. Which one is best for which situation?
I've been using 111~daggers up until I saw 16Bit end with trait...it's much better plus it charges her trait!

Why doesnt anybody use f113, trait, mixup? Also, i need help punishing GL's b1,2 , and b1,3 launchers. A lot of noobs actually get me with this all the time. And i was also wondering if KF gets a free iceberg after an air turbine as GL is landing? I dont have a human to test this out with. Much appreciated thanks.
I use it! An excellent block string...
About b1, 2 or 3, you can always block crouch then stand up, if the opponent do only b1 , you have to crouch again then quickly stand up... Cause you have to avoid the f3 or another b1...
About iceberg, you can use the record source in training mode ;)
And sorry for my horrible english lol

Dizz_88

Noob
Why doesnt anybody use f113, trait, mixup? Also, i need help punishing GL's b1,2 , and b1,3 launchers. A lot of noobs actually get me with this all the time. And i was also wondering if KF gets a free iceberg after an air turbine as GL is landing? I dont have a human to test this out with. Much appreciated thanks.
Green Lantern's B1 is -12 or -11 on block and you can parry the second part of the string.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Just some mid combo trait things and setups that go into them.

I know its in the other thread, but this thread deserves some love

ApertureBlack

Found this as well lol

They be nice
Combo #1:J2,1,1,1,BD3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 43% + F3,DB2(MB),4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 54% TOTAL 97% 3 METERS

Combo #2:F3,DB2(MB),4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 51% + F3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 40% TOTAL 91% 3 METERS

Combo #3:J2,F1,1,2,BBMB,4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 55% + BD3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 41% TOTAL 96% 4 METERS

Combo #4:J3,BD3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 42% + F3,DB2(MB),4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 54% TOTAL 96% 3 METERS

PlaHoY

Noob
Very good and nice combo ApertureBlack !!!

I think, also after first reset, can be done well and simply combo without grab. Some combo give increases damage
For example: b1-slide, u3,u3, f112 MB iceberg, b2, iceberg
Veryyy solid Damage
Frost is sick!

Found this as well lol

They be nice
Combo #1:J2,1,1,1,BD3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 43% + F3,DB2(MB),4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 54% TOTAL 97% 3 METERS

Combo #2:F3,DB2(MB),4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 51% + F3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 40% TOTAL 91% 3 METERS

Combo #3:J2,F1,1,2,BBMB,4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 55% + BD3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 41% TOTAL 96% 4 METERS

Combo #4:J3,BD3,U3,U3,1,DBF2(MB),J2,F1,1,2,4 = 42% + F3,DB2(MB),4,BD3,U3 x 7,2,2,DBF2(MB),J2,1,1,1,BF1 = 54% TOTAL 96% 3 METERS
You can do more damage...

But beautiful combos mate!

b1 ffmb is sweet, didnt think of that b4 thanks.
It's really useful when you have tour trait fully loaded ^^

Im not a fan of charging trait during combos, Id rather have damage + more meter. I usually use trait to bait things or make people come to me.

But still, variations exist.
It's just that I don't like to waste more than 2 bars in a combo that won't kill the enemy, I like to save bars for the clash, I really like of more useful combos ^^
And I did not find a better way to charge the trait...

ApertureBlack

It's really useful when you have tour trait fully loaded ^^

It's just that I don't like to waste more than 2 bars in a combo that won't kill the enemy, I like to save bars for the clash, I really like of more useful combos ^^
And I did not find a better way to charge the trait...

It basically looks like you are sacrificing damage for trait building actually. B1 isnt very fast either.

It basically looks like you are sacrificing damage for trait building actually. B1 isnt very fast either.
You can do B1 more faster, I just loaded more to show the combo soon, my internet have trafic limit, so I need my videos the more short possible...
You can see the right speed on the B1 FF mb ^^
And now I'm sacrificing the damage for pressure, you can do the trait cancels stuffs and get another free combo ^^

ApertureBlack

You can do B1 more faster, I just loaded more to show the combo soon, my internet have trafic limit, so I need my videos the more short possible...
You can see the right speed on the B1 FF mb ^^
And now I'm sacrificing the damage for pressure, you can do the trait cancels stuffs and get another free combo ^^

I didnt see a single FFMB in the video that you posted above, I dont understand what you mean here.

B1 has a long startup compared to some, which I assume you compensate by timing it to the Freeze no? I would just go for the 50/50 without the B1.

I didnt see a single FFMB in the video that you posted above, I dont understand what you mean here.

B1 has a long startup compared to some, which I assume you compensate by timing it to the Freeze no? I would just go for the 50/50 without the B1.
lol
glad to see that you not saw my video until the end xD
B1 FFmb is at the end, another member saw it and commented in this topic...
Anyway, different strategies, I just don't like to waste a lot of bars for a possible reset, and with b1 I can do B1 trait cancel F3, it works almost always ^^
And your trait combos will work just when you have your trait bar loaded...
I don't think that the enemy will wait you charge you trait bar while he does nothing..
Bit anyway, different strategies ^^

ApertureBlack

lol
glad to see that you not saw my video until the end xD
B1 FFmb is at the end, another member saw it and commented in this topic...
Anyway, different strategies, I just don't like to waste a lot of bars for a possible reset, and with b1 I can do B1 trait cancel F3, it works almost always ^^
And your trait combos will work just when you have your trait bar loaded...
I don't think that the enemy will wait you charge you trait bar while he does nothing..
Bit anyway, different strategies ^^
Im confusing FFMB with BBMB, my mistake. I rarely use bounce cancels so I get them confused sometimes.
My apologies

But 1 bar can do roughly 40% and setup another 50/50 with slide and F3, your way does work, but better ones do exist.

And every time you end a combo with daggers you get roughly 1/4-1/3 of a trait. So when I dont have meter I use daggers to lead into trait charging.

Im confusing FFMB with BBMB, my mistake. I rarely use bounce cancels so I get them confused sometimes.
My apologies

But 1 bar can do roughly 40% and setup another 50/50 with slide and F3, your way does work, but better ones do exist.

And every time you end a combo with daggers you get roughly 1/4-1/3 of a trait. So when I dont have meter I use daggers to lead into trait charging.
1 bar certainly you can do more than 40% and 50/50
But the opponent have more chances do defend the mixup, with B1 FF MB all the times that I tried I get a combo, with no doubt ^^

ApertureBlack

1 bar certainly you can do more than 40% and 50/50
But the opponent have more chances do defend the mixup, with B1 FF MB all the times that I tried I get a combo, with no doubt ^^

With one bar and starting with BD3/F3 you get around 40-42% on a reliable 1 meter BnB . Never ever count Jump Ins in the total damage.

What you're doing is a 2 meter low high mixup instead of the 50/50. It defintely works well if they dont understand it, but Id rather not burn the meter.

With one bar and starting with BD3/F3 you get around 40-42% on a reliable 1 meter BnB . Never ever count Jump Ins in the total damage.

What you're doing is a 2 meter low high mixup instead of the 50/50. It defintely works well if they dont understand it, but Id rather not burn the meter.
I only waste 2 bars when I have my trait fully loaded, that leads in a 60% meterless combo...

ApertureBlack

So if you get your own point, Killer Frost will be useless, cause the opponent can guess the 50/50 right too, so none of my or your combos will be useful in a situation like that. :)

What? Im saying that just because you Low/high it isnt guaranteed. Sometimes youll be able to read your opponent every time, sometimes they will read you, thats the case with playing a character who revolves around 50/50's. Thats 3 different options to pick from.

the only combos i can do efficiently are

f113 bd3 u3 u3 11/2 db2 mb b3 db2 or bf1 45%
and

b1 slide/db2 u3 22 dbf2 mb a 50/50 leading back into a basic combo for her which for me is the one i put above

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the only combos i can do efficiently are

f113 bd3 u3 u3 11/2 db2 mb b3 db2 or bf1 45%
and

b1 slide/db2 u3 22 dbf2 mb a 50/50 leading back into a basic combo for her which for me is the one i put above

Those are the important ones and all you need to do is add some variation to it. Ji2/Ji3 into f113 or 1133 or 22, etc.

Then when you're a little more confident, instead of slide, first do something like iceberg, 11~slide and carry on. Mess around and you'll get there but if those are the two you can do you're on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.