What's new

Tech - Blood God Blood God Youtube

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
Stickin to youtube. Don't have time to argue with a bunch of nerds over a video game. Half these dudes wouldn't get smart in person or they would die. Haven't been on tym for 2 days & i'm already catchin heat by a bunch of nerds. Internet shit talkers should all just die. No sympathy....For the ones that appreciate the content shown just go to my youtube channel called "DestructionGodX" for my content & subscribe thanks. Done with TYM.

Last edited:

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Stickin to youtube. Don't have time to argue with a bunch of nerds over a video game. Half these dudes wouldn't get smart in person or they would die. Haven't been on tym for 2 days & i'm already catchin heat by a bunch of nerds. Internet shit talkers should all just die. No sympathy....For the ones that appreciate the content shown just go to my youtube channel called "DestructionGodX" for my content & subscribe thanks. Done with TYM.
What Happened ??

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
This is a forum intended for discussion of a game, which will inevitably lead to others having different opinions than you. Someone disagrees with a point of yours, and so TYM sucks and half the people here are nerdy shit talkers? Dude, come on.

The average TYMer will have much more knowledge of the game than your average youtuber, if you did come here to share your knowledge of the game as you said in your other post, you should be ready for others to question that knowledge if it differs from what they believe. And if you see that as uppity shit talking then idk what to tell you.

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
This is a forum intended for discussion of a game, which will inevitably lead to others having different opinions than you. Someone disagrees with a point of yours, and so TYM sucks and half the people here are nerdy shit talkers? Dude, come on.

The average TYMer will have much more knowledge of the game than your average youtuber, if you did come here to share your knowledge of the game as you said in your other post, you should be ready for others to question that knowledge if it differs from what they believe. And if you see that as uppity shit talking then idk what to tell you.
I don't have time to debate or argue over a video game. What I post you either take it or leave it. I don't care. Oh & I said what I said cuz I got called a scrub earlier. There's a difference between shit talking & stating an opinion. I got shit talked behind the internet.

Last edited:

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
If you can't take being insulted over the Internet, maybe the Internet isn't the place for you. I'm sure you've experienced the same shit on YouTube, TYM is not unique in that there are some assholes on here.
Actually haven't went through that on youtube....yet lol I'd rather be the youtube guy than this crap anyway. I deal with interent mess all the time & in certain situations I make it to where they don't run there mouth. That's another story though.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Shit talking is in any community. You may as well get use to it buddy. To much tech to be missing just because somebody insulted you.

Tweedy

Noob
You came off kind of aggressive in a couple of your posts, and people get butthurt super quickly on here.

How it goes. How it was.

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
This is just TYM. This is how we welcome new people.

And for the love of GOD will people stop calling people on threads nerds, what the fuck. You are here also NERD.

You also have a Youtube channel, it takes more work to edit / upload a video than it does to post this. NERD.

K, bye.
Actually i'm not a nerd I just got tym & just got my youtube started. Some people was telling me to do all this a while back but I didn't care for it. I don't be on it much I just post what I can. I'm not the shit talker. People usually start with me. I don't care foreal honestly. Someone recommended this to me because some of the knowledge I have on the game & certain characters. I'll just stick to youtube. All this posting is too much too worry about.

Last edited:

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
Yea man the issue isn't that anyone is talking shit, it's that you made a post dedicated to talking about the fact that shit was talked to you (the horror, I know), all while insulting the general TYM user.

If you want to leave, then leave. We don't all need to be informed via thread though, just do you. You already said you don't care about anyone's feedback so why bother even making this thread in the first place?

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
You came off kind of aggressive in a couple of your posts, and people get butthurt super quickly on here.

How it goes. How it was.

*Makes youtube channel on video game*

*Makes 7 threads during first day of forum posting about video game*

*Is corrected one time*

FUCKING NERDS DIE SEE ME IN REAL LIFE

LMAOOO!!! this is funny. Sad part I look nothing like this. One you didn't correct me & two My video just shows an option you have against Alien. Oh & I wasn't even talking about you.

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction

How it goes. How it was.

I don't see how I came aggressive towards you. All I said was basically take it or leave it. You play match ups differently than I do. Nothing wrong with that. The point was to show off some options you have with Blood God because he doesn't have many.

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
Yea man the issue isn't that anyone is talking shit, it's that you made a post dedicated to talking about the fact that shit was talked to you (the horror, I know), all while insulting the general TYM user.

If you want to leave, then leave. We don't all need to be informed via thread though, just do you. You already said you don't care about anyone's feedback so why bother even making this thread in the first place?
Yeah you got a point. I'll just finish replying to the ones about the game or what not then i'll take my leave.

First off let me say that when you come to a DISCUSSION BOARD, you should probably expect DISCUSSION. So if you "don't have time to debate or argue over a video game" you shouldn't even be here to begin with. People have different opinions and those opinions are open for scrutiny. Deal with it. If you can't handle that then you shouldn't be on the Internet whether it's TYM, YouTube, or any other place.