What's new

Tech - Blood God Blood God Youtube

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
First off let me say that when you come to a DISCUSSION BOARD, you should probably expect DISCUSSION. So if you "don't have time to debate or argue over a video game" you shouldn't even be here to begin with. People have different opinions and those opinions are open for scrutiny. Deal with it. If you can't handle that then you shouldn't be on the Internet whether it's TYM, YouTube, or any other place.
You're right. Ima just stick to my youtube. I'm calm. I guess waking up in the morning to that is what irked me to say what I said earlier but it's in the past now.

Tweedy

Noob
At this point I bask in the forum wars.

There was this other thread where Cossner, some Tile dude, some guy's mom, etc, were all calling me a bitch, but I don't care. My dick is out for Harambe and none of them have the guts to cut it off.

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
At this point I bask in the forum wars.

There was this other thread where Cossner, some Tile dude, some guy's mom, etc, were all calling me a bitch, but I don't care. My dick is out for Harambe and none of them have the guts to cut it off.
Hahahahahaha!!! Wtf that is too funny. That's ridiculous though. I'm over that stuff from earlier though. I usually don't retaliate to stuff like that but I woke up in the morning to this nonsense & drew attention to my last post. I apologize for that.

Tweedy

Noob
Hahahahahaha!!! Wtf that is too funny. That's ridiculous though. I'm over that stuff from earlier though. I usually don't retaliate to stuff like that but I woke up in the morning to this nonsense & drew attention to my last post. I apologize for that.
It's all good man. Just dedicate your life to Harambe and all will be well. We will find Grodd tech together once Injustice 2 drops.

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
It's all good man. Just dedicate your life to Harambe and all will be well. We will find Grodd tech together once Injustice 2 drops.
Haha Grodd? Well I'm on Xbox some people keep telling me to get a P4. I'm not so big on that decision. unless $ falls out the sky lol. I never played injustice before. I don't even know what character would fit me.

zabugi

The only Real Master
Some people are assholes without even knowing it. Be it youtube or tym, ure still gonna get feedback via the comment section. Besides most wouldnt just go to youtube just to see your vids. Tym is for the fgc. Its better if u stick to it and swallow all the salt or whatever