What's new

Blazblue Discussion Thread

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
Pfft haha nah. ASW have some mistakes too. Multiple versions, dlc characters, character balance(Noel is shit in Extend)

Amadeous

Noob
Pfft haha nah. ASW have some mistakes too. Multiple versions, dlc characters, character balance(Noel is shit in Extend)
They made one more version of a game. Who cares when you look at Capcom.

Every Fighter has DLC. Thats the age of gaming we live in.

Extend is very balanced. Compare the difference between Noel and Ragna compared to the difference of Lobo and Black Adam. It is a much shorter window. I respect Noel as a character and she isn't one to take lightly.

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
I was hoping it didn't have to go to the Capcom route :confused: DLC lol I shouldn't brought that up because yea its the age of gaming we live in now. It just annoy me that they will hype up this character before game release then it turns out he/she is DLC thats all. Your Deathstroke comment remind me of Noel was god tier then she gets the nerf hammer :oops:

KeyBlaz

Noob
Oh wow people here play BlazBlue too.
I play PS3 Extend been playing since CT.
If anyone wants to play I'm down.

Amadeous

Noob
I was hoping it didn't have to go to the Capcom route :confused: DLC lol I shouldn't brought that up because yea its the age of gaming we live in now. It just annoy me that they will hype up this character before game release then it turns out he/she is DLC thats all. Your Deathstroke comment remind me of Noel was god tier then she gets the nerf hammer :oops:
But it was tournament players that knew what they were talking about who influenced the decision, not casuals.

Oh wow people here play BlazBlue too.
I play PS3 Extend been playing since CT.
If anyone wants to play I'm down.
Definitely. Can't find my copy though. It is driving me insane.