What's new

Blazblue Discussion Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I got this game today, and amazed at how much content there is for 30 bucks. So much downloadable content, so many modes etc. It is a very deep fighter, and I am looking forward to learning it. I main Arakune for the moment.

I got this game today, and amazed at how much content there is for 30 bucks. So much downloadable content, so many modes etc. It is a very deep fighter, and I am looking forward to learning it. I main Arakune for the moment.
its a good game that got shunned due to its anime roots. Its not a bad game, just small scene in the U.S

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So is MK where I am, I still love it all the same. It is just hilarious cursing people as Arakune, and throwing bugs at them for 50 hit combosXD

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
If anyone has this on PSN, I decided to get this game as well. It's actually not that bad.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I havent plays bb since cs1 b/c I got bored. Was gonna buy it and then they announced the Valentine was in skull girls main roster instead of dlc so i said fuck it to cs2 extend lol

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Besides Mortal Kombat, this is my favorite fighting game. I was looking for some of my MK buddies to play but nobody has it anymore...does anyone still play this game?

dendeno9

Noob
I heard about this game a few weeks ago with Injustice controls being similar to it, that and I really want to branch out to some other fighting games, but it's been kinda hard trying one I can use with my PDP stick. I definitely see myself getting it within the next 30 days. You are talking about Calamity Trigger, right?

dendeno9

Noob
I mean, I got into fighters just this year with MK, but I'm really into MK. My friends in the immediate area of where I live also enjoy it to a degree, but they are more of FPS, racing, and League of Legends players, so I was kind of thinking if I get a game we are all pretty new to and we could maybe stay on a similar level with this as opposed to MK where I just win a lot in an attempt to get them better. I believe something I read here said, "80% of your matches should be with people at or above your skill level." With my friends and I, I maybe will lose about 15% of the time. I would play some online but it just seems garbage and unproductive to me because of the lag.

BBCT was my main game back when it come out in arcades. I played till a little after console came out. By that time I had enough of Arakune's bullshit lol. I was a Bang player BTW.

I tried out BB Extend for the vita. Beautiful animations and creative designs. The problem I had with it was that you do like NO damage until you get to the corner. From what I heard from dustloop and ect is that EXTEND nerfed the dmg across the board and is considered the worst BB by miles.

dendeno9

Noob
I tried out BB Extend for the vita. Beautiful animations and creative designs. The problem I had with it was that you do like NO damage until you get to the corner. From what I heard from dustloop and ect is that EXTEND nerfed the dmg across the board and is considered the worst BB by miles.
Good to know, I just got Calamity Trigger this weekend and was wondering if any of the other titles are worth it? Definitely won't be buying Extend.

just wait for Chrono Phantasom or whatever its called. People are saying its back to being close to GG status. It has a confirmed PS3 release so I would just get that.

BB:CP is basically a whole revision of the game. New mechanics, new moves, new characters, new story (BB story mode is one of the best in fighting games) and etc.

dendeno9

Noob
From what I've played, the story does seem interesting and has a lot of depth, but it's kinda hard to fully tie together all of the character's separate storylines with all of the alternate endings etc.

I'm a bit scrubby cuz i literally just play it for the story. but if I had a scene I'd play it more.

With Blazblue 3 Chronophantasma coming out next year. I'm thinking about possibly going hard for this series.

Amadeous

Noob
C'mon show ASW some love. I'm a huge BB fanboy and it needs to be classifed higher than "other".

Anyways I man Rachel

Sub Arakune and Valkenhayn.

Anyone else play?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I used to play this game a bit I still play once in a while I like using Ratchul as well and Taokaka and Noel. Just never ever really grasped the hang of the game

Amadeous

Noob
It takes lots and lots of practice.

I put 600+ hours into rachel before becoming competent. Had a lot of time then lol.

I love the competitive scene in it, sad it isn't at evo. You should try to pick up Tao again, she is the least played character and the community needs more of her.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
It takes lots and lots of practice.

I put 600+ hours into rachel before becoming competent. Had a lot of time then lol.

I love the competitive scene in it, sad it isn't at evo. You should try to pick up Tao again, she is the least played character and the community needs more of her.
Do you play on PSN

Yeah I liked Tao because she had speed in her court.

Amadeous

Noob
The official Blazblue thread.

Mains: Rachel, Valk, Arakune.

New game is coming out, Blazblue CP. Anyone see it?

Amadeous

Noob
Yeah I play on PSN, Amadeous313.

I derped and created another blazblue thread thinking it would make a subforum, just use that one.