What's new

Blazblue CS: Score Attack

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Blazblue CS: Score Attack TIPS

^^^^The final bosses

Hakumen

I only did this with Hakumen so as far other characters I can't help you much. However, unlimited Hakumen will make you cry no matter which character you use. Usually he opens with Steal slash, a slow overhead. Use any invincible move if you see it coming, like Inferno Divider. If your using someone with an auto-guard like Bang or counter like haks you can try that. However, if you mess up, steal slash does massive damage. Otherwise, he'll open with a command dash usually into low. He builds meter like a bitch and usually approaches from the air. He'll randomly do his distortions, you can see summer advance coming from a mile away, just block or jump over the shockwave from full screen. Snowstorm (counter), is not blockable, hyper jump high and get out of the way, and attempt a throw on the way down. He is invincible all the way through, but as soon as he recovers he'll usually let you throw him.

If you approach from the air, make sure to barrier block, as he'll hotaru you to hell. When on the ground, block low and react to overheads. Tsubaki is a 15 frame overhead when TK motion is used, so be prepared for it. You get hit by that your eating 2k+, so BURST RIGHT AWAY. When he is inside you, he is the most dangerous. look for an opening and create distance. This can be difficult since he can cancel any of his specials into another one so long as he has meter(and he has a-lot of it). Keep this in mind if you try to jump or counter attack. He can input read and zanshin you. Barrier block helps you out tremendously. Just make sure to watch for overheads, he only has two. The Kick isn't scary and does little damage, Tsubaki is terrifying.

You'll notice I was trying to keep space with JC(jumping strong, that very long poke), use pokes from your character to keep him from jumping in on you all day until you want him too. I did this until I had a hotaru stored, and counter hitted him out of his moves when I let him in. Your best bet is to just keep your distance, sometimes he'll waste his meter like the stupid AI he his. The lower his meter is, the easier it is for you as this shuts down a-lot of the things he'll throw at you as Hakumen lives on meter unlike other characters. When he approaches, counter and combo, and repeat. He has higher than average health, so it might be very stressing.

Hazama

Hazama is different, unlike Hakumen he can be a pain in the ass from a distance. To make matters worse, every moment you are inside his green circle your life depletes. Oh wait it gets better, every moment your not attacking he he regenerates life. Fanatstic. What you want to do is pin him in the corner and try to counter hit him out of something.

Mid screen he is a real pain in the ass, he swings around fast and can mix you up with his Serpent benediction shenanigans. He tends to input read and do the retreating dragon kick. Generally you going to want a character with a solid poke, because you can chip away at him. Taking him up close is just as bad, since he has quiet a few DPs, especially Jayyaku. That will kill you. You can what I did was just get him pinned down and Hotaru'd him hard. This doesn't always work, but it's the fastest way to kill him. Otherwise he'll just run away and regenerate.

He is very annoying, but perhaps not as scary as Unlimited Haks. Don't take him lightly though. Remember to block his chains from a distance. He'll throw them often at you. More times than not he'll follow up the chains and get in your face, and probably try 3C.

I'll do the loli later