What's new

Blackula Wins I:GAU at VA Tourney Top of the Food Chain 2; Kevo Da Man Wins MK9

I'd like to see you try!
Anyways why would someone of your skill care about a braket being rigged. You should just be able to make it to top 8 no matter where you are put. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
the emperors fears no 1 .. and when i defeat you .. dont shake my hand .. i dnt even want you even know what victory feels like!!!!

SonicFox5000 i chuckled reading your post lol

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
the emperors fears no 1 .. and when i defeat you .. dont shake my hand .. i dnt even want you even know what victory feels like!!!!

SonicFox5000 i chuckled reading your post lol

If by fear 'no 1' you mean number one, then yes you should fear me because I am n0. 1.
It is okay, when I defeat you I will offer you mercy since you live in my city and what not. Just be prepared to hold dat

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So far we have Rig of the Hut, Rigula and my name doesn't really go with Rig so I changed it to Rigglestiltskin at that tournament in January at yestercades. We need more Rig names in this community. How about...

Rigsteen Bit, Rigging Fox, PTH Rigstronaut, PTH Rigged State, Rigster, Crazy Rigging Jr, Riggzy.... So many possibilities.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
So far we have Rig of the Hut, Rigula and my name doesn't really go with Rig so I changed it to Rigglestiltskin at that tournament in January at yestercades. We need more Rig names in this community. How about...

Rigsteen Bit, Rigging Fox, PTH Rigstronaut, PTH Rigged State, Rigster, Crazy Rigging Jr, Riggzy.... So many possibilities.
VSM Claude Von Stroke the great braket rigger

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

Riggasm. LBSH thats the only way i won that local #Kappa

Lulzlou

Noob
KEVO IS BACK!

Lulz seems to be starting Injustice with good placings already. His MK adjustment was phenomenal and he's already doing very well in this game. I can't wait to see how he'll do in the future :)
;__;
Thank you sir.

I'm still trying to stick it out with Nighwing/Batgirl. I might end up dropping them for better characters.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Nobodys talking to you and nobodys tlking bout mk
I pray nobodys talking about injustice then, cause that's a funny ass joke

not once have i mentioned that cfas tourney .. we talking brackets,rigs, favoritism ... lol you think you can bodied me???? .. lls i wanna see this lol !!! ill end pth single handed .. we can stream that pth vs OUTWORLD ?? ima make yaw top pth members look free.. show you the real meaning of my name emperor_outworld the warkahn

lol, i laughed........out loud

I pray nobodys talking about injustice then, cause that's a funny ass joke

lol, i laughed........out loud
you laughing but didn't body you online .. hmmn areas right ??? you got bodied so bad you didn't pull out aqua .. in a koth right ??? .. yaw noobs step down child !!!!