What's new

Blackula Wins I:GAU at VA Tourney Top of the Food Chain 2; Kevo Da Man Wins MK9

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Damn crimson I don't even get a tag, this was such a great tournament. well played to all contestants, shoutouts to top 8 being all top tier characters, DAT ARES. Looking foward to the next one on the first. Competition is rising!

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Pig Of The Hut - I knew you was going to become a hater after ufgt when I bodied you
And Luz lou u say I got lucky I didnt touch the game in a while either young man this is to all you hating bitches im taking every tourney I go to

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Well Vegeta won Tekken I think. And then got beat by me and Kevo to go 0-2 :p lol. He was a really nice guy, and I think he was still in tekken mode. I am sure he will be a force to be reckoned with once he puts in some time to Injustice.

Great tournament though. Shoutouts to my PTH boys and good stuff to Blackula!
Yep. I had put Injustice on the Backburner to get put on the right track in Tekken so I haven't put anything but VERY casual time into it and I was totally mentally fried from The Tekken Tournament. I'm on my second and final "day off" of gaming and will now proceed to put equal time into both Injustice and Tekken. I for DAMN sure ain't getting last place again lol. Time to get to learning :)

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Already registered. I will be getting my plane ticket as soon as this loan money gets deposited into my account.

Vegeta is still trying to figure out what he wants to do with Raven. He's also very interested in Batgirl and Scorpion since he was a Scorpion main in MK.
Yes black. I got the spot I deserved as it showed the work I put in. Gonna start grinding out that work starting tomorrow though, Nothing but Tekken and Injustice from here, gotta catch you guys heh ;)
Scorp looks interesting. I'm gonna stick with my Raven Main but My secondary is still between Scorpion and Batgirl. We'll see

ReZo

MKX
9th place Lex wo0t wo0t~
Relax's cyborg knocked me out, but it was a exciting set.

http://www.twitch.tv/totfc1/b/411264232

6:24:22

BDMao88

What was your total record during the tournament?

Was that match against Relax's cyborg, the one that completely knocked you out of the tournament?

Wondering why I got 13th, when I was knocked out after you were.

Not being dickish, just don't want anything taken away that was earned.

Not calling you out, your the only one I remember losing before I did, thats why I tagged you

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
BDMao88

What was your total record during the tournament?

Was that match against Relax's cyborg, the one that completely knocked you out of the tournament?

Wondering why I got 13th, when I was knocked out after you were.

Not being dickish, just don't want anything taken away that was earned.
Yes, he knocked me out of the tournament, 4-2 if you include the first round bye. I beat Nordic, than I was placed in losers by Hatake, than I beat Xenon, Dark Steel, then I was knocked out by Relax.

Dark Steel got 13th. I beat someone in every group placement except the last place and top 8.

ReZo

MKX
Yes, he knocked me out of the tournament, 4-2 if you include the first round bye. I beat Nordic, than I was placed in losers by Hatake, than I beat Xenon, Dark Steel, then I was knocked out by Relax.

Dark Steel got 13th.

Okay that makes since then, I guess when I got accidently put in Winners, it gave me a free match?

Mine was 2-2

Had only been using BA for 4 days prior to the tourney, a week today.

GGs man, that matchup versus cyborg is just bleh, any ideas now what you could have done different?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Okay that makes since then, I guess when I got accidently put in Winners, it gave me a free match?

Mine was 2-2

Had only been using BA for 4 days prior to the tourney, a week today.

GGs man, that matchup versus cyborg is just bleh, any ideas now what you could have done different?
Thanks.... um the only thing that comes to mind is not to jump because that led to a lot of mistakes and I just need to take my time for him to do the lasers and dash in when he does and hope for a break. Extreme patience...match up is definitely 7-3.

ReZo

MKX
Thanks.... um the only thing that comes to mind is not to jump because that led to a lot of mistakes and I just need to take my time for him to do the lasers and dash in when he does and hope for a break. Extreme patience...match up is definitely 7-3.

One thing I thought of is, your satelite beam.

I dont have much Lex experience myself, but, if you called your satelite right when he shot his missles, would his projectile hitting you after you start calling the satelite beam stop it?

Im sure you get what I mean, thats the only thing I thought of

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
One thing I thought of is, your satelite beam.

I dont have much Lex experience myself, but, if you called your satelite right when he shot his missles, would his projectile hitting you after you start calling the satelite beam stop it?

Im sure you get what I mean, thats the only thing I thought of
Not to sure, it's really hard to time and not sure of the frames for instant air fireballs at lowest point. I pretty much will eat the next one. Hopefully relax and I can play a lot more Wednesday.

ReZo

MKX
Not to sure, it's really hard to time and not sure of the frames for instant air fireballs at lowest point. I pretty much will eat the next one. Hopefully relax and I can play a lot more Wednesday.

I beat Roxus, Lost to 4th place evid3nts, beat KevoDaMan(I think that was Kevo), then lost to WarMachine

I'd love to play you anytime you want.

Add me on:

PSN: I-ReZo-I
Xbox: L ReZo L

my opinion !!! i would never trust blacklula tourneys .. of course he would win a tourney he made .... and he does the brackets .. and pth louluz ??? in top 8 with that nightwing???? really??? astronaut top 8 really ???? and i notice the brackets didn't smell right at civil war either ... its some underground bullshit going on in the so called blacklula cave that we dont know about .. blacklula brackets cant be trusted ..#imjustsaying .. if you ever do a bracket of a tourney that im in .. put me up against you .. ill show you that you can't rig skills .. and @KHAOTIK lmao since you gettin trained by that legendary game tester .. you Hollywood now !!! lol welcome !!! lol ... love being a emperor

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
my opinion !!! i would never trust blacklula tourneys .. of course he would win a tourney he made .... and he does the brackets .. and pth louluz ??? in top 8 with that nightwing???? really??? astronaut top 8 really ???? and i notice the brackets didn't smell right at civil war either ... its some underground bullshit going on in the so called blacklula cave that we dont know about .. blacklula brackets cant be trusted ..#imjustsaying .. if you ever do a bracket of a tourney that im in .. put me up against you .. ill show you that you can't rig skills .. and @KHAOTIK lmao since you gettin trained by that legendary game tester .. you Hollywood now !!! lol welcome !!! lol ... love being a emperor

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!
Lol Damn. Why did you have to go in like that lol. And who's training me?