What's new

Black Canary Revealed for Injustice 2!

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Nice! She looks great. Very Sonya-ish, but nothing wrong with that. Thank you, NRS!
Everything wrong with that. We have one of the most impressive martial artists in the DC universe with a metahuman ability of sonic cry and we recycle a grenade user's moveset? There's way too much MKX in Injustice 2.

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Wasnt a fan of Deadshot at first but man he looks good. His trait seems good and boy does he have good chip.

WATCHD0G

Noob
What is interesting is we saw zero grenades. Perhaps it is a gear based special and not part of her traditional moveset?
yeah i was thinking about that....it's like with blue beetle in his trailer he had dvorah's stabs
canary doesn't need the grenades though lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Deadshots trait is Green Arrows but with bullets lol.

He looks decent.

BC had a much better showing in this then her reveal trailer.

Looks like you can do things out of her cartwheel.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
How they presented this character is Ass and could possibly suck but I'm going to give this character a chance. This character will be main if catwoman isn't in the game.

They could had made her face look more finer instead of making it look cute if you know what I mean.
Nope, don't know what you mean. It's the best female face NRS has ever animated, and you're still complaining? They were right about you.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I love how Deadshot took over this thread haha

I hope his machine gun you can control when to fire the bullets

As for BC I like what they did with her dash
What I don't like is what looks like to a low and OH starter and then thinking making her fully charged scream that will lead into a restand

I hope I'm over thinking this

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I love how Deadshot took over this thread haha

I hope his machine gun you can control when to fire the bullets

As for BC I like what they did with her dash
What I don't like is what looks like to a low and OH starter and then thinking making her fully charged scream that will lead into a restand

I hope I'm over thinking this
I only saw 2 OH's from her, one being her F3, but both looked easily react-able so at least it's not a 50/50 guessing game with her. But, would have to see the frame data on them to be sure.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
I only saw 2 OH's from her, one being her F3, but both looked easily react-able so at least it's not a 50/50 guessing game with her. But, would have to see the frame data on them to be sure.
Calling it she is going to be a mixup beast, command grabs (cg strings or actual special moves I'm not sure), high low counter special moves, I bet unreactable oh's and lows, canary cry restands cross ups with that cartwheel. I already hate the bitch.

Seems like an unfinished character, lacks polish.

Her super looks like at most 20 minutes were spent on it; and thrown in at the last second.

In a game with over the top ultimate moves, sort of upset they made her's so grounded. Like Grodd's.

Also, they made her look sort of weak imo, i mean the canary cry should atleast be doing more damage to the ground maybe even getting them deeper into it, and im stuggling to believe this character took down superman.

oh well. they got the outfit, and right VA for her atleast.