What's new

Black Canary Revealed for Injustice 2!

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
As a Character ''Model'' she looks more than amazing, but the Trailer was not the best by showing her toolkit.
From what i saw she has a Parry , Demo Sonya Grenades and some scream attacks that i'm not sure if they are special moves or just strings / normals.
At 0.58 , is that a generic Back + 3 wall bounce or a special move?
Dont forget she has a got dang demon flip/hooligan (she better have more options than the grab though) and I'm guessing the cry is a special

Demo Sonya hell yeah, but that's not all I saw.
Lots of parry/counter and command grab as well. Looks like a mix between Demo Sonya and Commando Kano. I'll definitely try her out. Oh, and what an awesome model. She looks sick!

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Dont forget she has a got dang demon flip/hooligan (she better have more options than the grab though) and I'm guessing the cry is a special
Yeah , i hope we see her soon in the beta or on a NRS Stream where they explain her kit.
Also - 0:28-0:28 the Cassie string!

They changed Deadshot's voice actor? Rest in peace the better one. Glad she made it although not too blown away by her thus far, very ehh.
maybe not, the dlc skins come with new dialog. maybe they were just showing some of his alternate dialog

I can see how that could be annoying, but at the same time, people need to realize that this game is still in development and a lot of these moves can still be placeholders. It happens ALL THE TIME, especially in NRS games.

I remember back in a Deception trailer when Scorpion was doing the Arm Rip fatality to Sindel. That was just a placeholder since that ended up being Darrius' fatality. Even the scream sindel let out during the fatality ended up being a placeholder because Mileena had that scream at launch.

I'm sure Black Canary's moveset will change. People just need to calm down
Why would they release a "gameplay" trailer for her if most of them would be placeholder moves ? Doesn't make sense to me I'm pretty sure they have other characters who are more complete or even if they don't there's no point to show a character that isn't complete yet

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
sry if I'm missing something, but her moves are so clunky it's ugly

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Why would they release a "gameplay" trailer for her if most of them would be placeholder moves ? Doesn't make sense to me I'm pretty sure they have other characters who are more complete or even if they don't there's no point to show a character that isn't complete yet
Did you not read my post? They do it all the time. It's very common in videogames, not just NRS games or FGs.

I know I'm going to catch a lot of slack for this but I'm extremely disappointed with nrs lack of imagination for all the characters move set.

Literally every single character has reused character movesets from passed games.

When injustice 1 came out, they had really cool new character core movesets designs such as: lex luthor/ bane/ grundy/ Harley/ Etc and were completely different from anything in mk9.

Mkx was a bit more stale but at least had the variation system. I know we haven't even seen half of the characters but literally everything up till now looks reused
Omg for the longest time I couldnt put my finger on why I wasnt super hype for Inj2 when I absolutely loved MK9, IGAU, and MKX. Thinking about it now, this is definitely it, im literally only excited at all for one character (atrocitus) and thats just cuz im a fan of the character and wanted him in the first game, even his moveset has some reused stuff.

The way this game is shaping up at least for right now ill be dropping it for MvCI

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
U guys are fucken children and need to grow up, first u guys said batgirl is boring and she is batman clone, then blue beetle is devorah's clone, now u guys are calling Black Canary sonya 2.0 why? because she is blonde and has a command parry and throws a stun grenade?

I liked her move set and it seems pretty interesting enough, on top of that, she seems to be able to avoid projectiles AT THE COST OF NO BAR, meaning her gameplan will kinda be challenging to beat with zoning alone, and if you character is weak up close you're going to be annoyed.

10/10 would watch and play again
And stance

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
For example there was zeeeeeeeero imagination put into blue Beatle's character move set. Nooothing new. I might be talking too prematurely but:

Fast recovering high projectile
Charge move
Air downward projectile
Float
Aa special
Damage ender
And his trait is just adds I think one string

Literally everything is reused boring crap, nothing new.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
For example there was zeeeeeeeero imagination put into blue Beatle's character move set. Nooothing new. I might be talking too prematurely but:

Fast recovering high projectile
Charge move
Air downward projectile
Float
Aa special
Damage ender
And his trait is just adds I think one string

Literally everything is reused boring crap, nothing new.
How is it reused if this first inj game he's been in also why wouldn't he have a float when hes a flying type of character I'm not taking away that the fact is he is boring looking character but you should have expected it

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
As a Character ''Model'' she looks more than amazing, but the Trailer was not the best by showing her toolkit.
From what i saw she has a Parry , Demo Sonya Grenades and some scream attacks that i'm not sure if they are special moves or just strings / normals.
At 0.58 , is that a generic Back + 3 wall bounce or a special move?
I have really bad eyes. Can you tell me where you saw her with a pouch with 3 grenades and they stunned you while being lifted airborne? Also did you see it detonate in mid air and not go away on hit? Did you see the plus frames when she delays he grenade(if she even can delay it) ? I probably missed it

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
There isn't any sindel in her as far as I can see other than a superficial level.

Wake me up when she flies and can throw air fireballs.

From an aesthetic point of view, her face looks good, but looks almost nothing like her face in the Injustice comic lol. Her face reminds me of a certain actress, but I can't remember her name.

I feel like her gameplay only looks boring because of how she's being played and because she's just another human character in a superhero game, but her super is lame.
Her face reminds you of Megan Trainer.....

Error

DF2+R2
I have really bad eyes. Can you tell me where you saw her with a pouch with 3 grenades and they stunned you while being lifted airborne? Also did you see it detonate in mid air and not go away on hit? Did you see the plus frames when she delays he grenade(if she even can delay it) ? I probably missed it
Don't you know that Sonya Blade invented the grenade in April of 2015? I can't deal with the ignorance on TYM smh, read a book.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Nice troll
Don't get mad at me when NRS still can't do female faces lol
Not trolling bro. The female faces now are better than they have ever been. I really don't see anything masculine on her face lol. Are you trolling or just have different taste?