What's new

General/Other Black Adam Lessons

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I could use some serious help
PSN: Style-Of-B3Y0ND (Thats a zero in Beyond)
Today is probably going to be a day I have to dedicate to the gf so I could be occupied with that, I will be able to get you tomorrow, maybe tonight if I get the chance to get on. I will go ahead and add you though. :)

I just picked up BA and was wondering if anyone could help me out. A few things are tough for me to get the timing down on and any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
You Black Adam players and those learning how to fight him had better be thankful. Justin is one real community guy right here. <3 to Joker8417.
I'm a real community guy too ... can I get some love as well please blake ? ... I have some tech to help here but I don't know how to record from my PS3 ... :(

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Thanks man...and no rush ^_^
Hey I know I added you yesterday bruh, but I spent a lot of my day in training mode getting ready for a tourny, however if you or Icenick are available at any point today I'm going to be on hopefully around 3:00 P.M. Eastern, so long as my roomies didn't jack my tv by the time I get off work.

You know what I was thinking to help a lot of people at once and also a faster way to get feedback... Having players who can't be on at the same time as you just film them doing ranked matches and posting a few and you comment on the fight, like oh you missed a punish if you would have done this... And so on.
Additionally watching you coach or give feedback could also help other players who watch the video and read your feedback

Also yay 10!!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You know what I was thinking to help a lot of people at once and also a faster way to get feedback... Having players who can't be on at the same time as you just film them doing ranked matches and posting a few and you comment on the fight, like oh you missed a punish if you would have done this... And so on.
Additionally watching you coach or give feedback could also help other players who watch the video and read your feedback

Also yay 10!!
Yeah it's just been rough with you cause for the most part you only seem to be free on weekends and that's when I'm usually out and about doing things. :p I might have to take that one into consideration though.

Fr0zenKold

I hit cause I can
I've noticed a bit of an influx of people wanting help learning Black Adam, and a lot of them have simply been getting trolled or directed to another thread and it's kind of been getting on my nerves. So I've decided to step up after replying to a thread about it the other day. I've already gotten a couple of requests from Icenick and nicesalty96 about getting some help on playing Black Adam, and I'd be willing to help them and anyone else wanting to improve their game. To Ice and Salty, I promise to get to you guys first. I know I promised salty I would help yesterday but I've been on leave this week and I'm just trying to enjoy as much of it as I can and I haven't really been playing, and for that I apologize. I should be back home on Saturday and I will gladly start with you guys then. However to anyone else who might want to learn and improve their game please just post here or PM me and I'll be sure to get to you. If I get a lot I might have to schedule time slots for everyone, but I will be sure to get everyone the help they need.
Just curious, are u still willing to help players?