What's new

General/Other Black Adam Lessons

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've noticed a bit of an influx of people wanting help learning Black Adam, and a lot of them have simply been getting trolled or directed to another thread and it's kind of been getting on my nerves. So I've decided to step up after replying to a thread about it the other day. I've already gotten a couple of requests from Icenick and nicesalty96 about getting some help on playing Black Adam, and I'd be willing to help them and anyone else wanting to improve their game. To Ice and Salty, I promise to get to you guys first. I know I promised salty I would help yesterday but I've been on leave this week and I'm just trying to enjoy as much of it as I can and I haven't really been playing, and for that I apologize. I should be back home on Saturday and I will gladly start with you guys then. However to anyone else who might want to learn and improve their game please just post here or PM me and I'll be sure to get to you. If I get a lot I might have to schedule time slots for everyone, but I will be sure to get everyone the help they need.

I've noticed a bit of an influx of people wanting help learning Black Adam and a lot of them have simply been getting trolled or directed to another thread and it's kind of been getting on my nerves so I've decided to step up after replying to a thread about it the other day. I've already gotten a couple of requests from Icenick and nicesalty96 about getting some help on playing Black Adam, and I'd be willing to help them and anyone else wanting to improve their game. To Ice and Salty, I promise to get to you guys first. I know I promised salty I would help yesterday but I've been on leave this week and I'm just trying to enjoy as much of it as I can and I haven't really been playing, and for that I apologize. I should be back home on Saturday and I will gladly start with you guys then. However to anyone else who might want to learn and improve their game please just post here or PM me and I'll be sure to get to you. If I get a lot I might have to schedule time slots for everyone, but I will be sure to get everyone the help they need.
THank god im soo happy i cant wait until saturday hhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
You are a stand up guy joker. Hope you teach these guys the ropes.

But youre helping people saturday eh? So i dont get to body you at midwest championships? Lame.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You are a stand up guy joker. Hope you teach these guys the ropes.

But youre helping people saturday eh? So i dont get to body you at midwest championships? Lame.
I'm actually thinking I might still go. I'll be back by Saturday.

Edit: I can't make it. :(

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I want to learn how to play black adam better, specifically how to land 13 ji2 divekick because I'm horribad at it. I often do a meterburn down forward R2 from the jump in or nothing but a jump in and a neutral 3.

Joker8417

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I want to learn how to play black adam better, specifically how to land 13 ji2 divekick because I'm horribad at it. I often do a meterburn down forward R2 from the jump in or nothing but a jump in and a neutral 3.

Joker8417
Ive never actually tried that one, but I'll work on it and do my best to help you out.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I learned from Vulcan Hades' video to do 11 xx trait 22 xx Black Magic Nj2 22b1 ji2 13 ji2 Dive Kick MB 112 xx Mb Black Magic dash Trait xx B23 U13 (or U1). The Dive Kick is the hardest part. I think its also possible to extend the first combo by 2 hits by putting a jump in 2 dive kick before the 13. The combo does a overhead on each side of them nearly at the same time.

Edit: Remembered to write Mb Black Magic in there.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I learned from Vulcan Hades' video to do 11 xx trait 22 xx Black Magic Nj2 22b1 ji2 13 ji2 Dive Kick MB 112 dash Trait xx B23 U13 (or U1). The Dive Kick is the hardest part. I think its also possible to extend the first combo by 2 hits by putting a jump in 2 dive kick before the 13.
Damn, how much does that do?

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
40% hard knockdown and setup. Total 80% if both combos hit.

Instead of 13 if you want you can do ji2 divekick b23 u13 for 21 hits 47%. Meterless!

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough
Anybody on Xbox willing to help me train with BA? I have the most trouble with poking out of combos and reading when I can start up my own pressure.

XBL: Omgzilla
(That's an uppercase o, not a zero)