What's new

General/Other Black Adam Lessons

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ok I've been really slack on this lately and for that I apologize guys, I've been really busy lately and everytime I seem to get hit up by one of you guys I'm either not available or playing offline and again I do apologize. I'm also getting a lot of requests now so I'm going to try to make sure to be a bit more organized about this as well. So on my list of people to help out now I have:

Icenick
PANDA
Fr0zenKold
zoofs

If I missed anyone please let me know. I will get to Icenick first as he has been waiting the longest for a rematch against me lol. Then move on to Frozen and then zoofs and panda. I'll try to knock you guys out back to back. The way I will do it is the same way I did it with Icenick. First to 10, I'm going to play you and if we have mics I'll tell you where you are messing up mid game, if not I will PM you on here and evaluate you that way. If anyone would like to do it differently please let me know. Also, if I hit you up and you can't play or want to play on a certain day please let me know of that as well. Again I do apologize for being so slack on this, I will try to be better about it. I want to help the community as best I can but dat military life holds me back sometimes lol.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I wanna pick this character up (along with Zod) i need all the help i can get as i still an very unfamiliar with most of the cast.