What's new

General/Other Black Adam divekick nerfed (RUMOR)

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Supposedly Black Adam's close + far divekicks are now pretty negative on block.

Complete rumor but a lot of players who managed to grab scorpion patch on XBL are saying in twitch.tv chats that its pretty damn negative...

Pretty skeptical myself and its probably a troll but if anyone managed to grab the patch and could test it it would be sweet

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I checked this out first thing this morning. I couldn't punish it with scorps 112...he was still able to backdash it.

#Debunked.

So ehm, how about them Black Adam buffs? I mean they are minor, but lol XD Nerf Hawkgirl and buff Adam XD My mains are confused :confused: They don't even know what happened. Gonna check out my Batgirl next, see what happened there.

What buffs?
They appear to have improved Storm, Cage and Strike by 1f on block (-2, -2, -12) Also MB Cage is +4 on block now and the link to b3 on hit feels much easier, but that might be phantom memory.

edit: btw these are just numbers changed in the data, how true they are, I dont know.

as soon as I saw this post i went to the lab and set the cpu to dive kick. Still the same as before only punishable before half screen. Past halfscreen you can yolo dive all you want. NRS wants to keep their kabalfest going.

This better not be true or i'm really done with this game! :mad:
I bet you'd be done with this game if they nerfed yoloslide too.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
as soon as I saw this post i went to the lab and set the cpu to dive kick. Still the same as before only punishable before half screen. Past halfscreen you can yolo dive all you want. NRS wants to keep their kabalfest going.

I bet you'd be done with this game if they nerfed yoloslide too.
You were a cryer as kid im guessing.

Adapt buddy...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
They appear to have improved Storm, Cage and Strike by 1f on block (-2, -2, -12) Also MB Cage is +4 on block now and the link to b3 on hit feels much easier, but that might be phantom memory.

edit: btw these are just numbers changed in the data, how true they are, I dont know.
cage already was +4

i hope this nerf is true. keeps the fraudulent divekick adam players in check.

You were a cryer as kid im guessing.

Adapt buddy...

One thing is adapting into 22 lightining strike if you're consistently blocking high against him and another thing his having a move that is completely safe on block which can be repeated 4 times in a row. My secondary is Bladam and I would love it if they nerfed his dive kick. MB makes it positive on block and allows you to combo, there's no reason to make his regular dive kick safe.

cage already was +4

i hope this nerf is true. keeps the fraudulent divekick adam players in check.
In other words this. ^