What's new

Guide Black Adam Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Should always use 2 2 if possible. 2 2 xx T, 2 2 xx Cage does the most damage of all ground starters, but all versions are pretty similar. It's his basic punish BnB and it's been posted a few times (in fact, it's in the OP).

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Hey. Figure I post a video about him using the 55% string using the interactable not using the 1+3 at the end, but grabbing the statue head for an additional damage for 18%. All is described in video and description. Enjoy!

McTease

Nay.
Just to give everyone a heads up. Celerity and I talked, he's gonna make a new combo thread which focuses on optimization, practicality and consistency. I'm too busy to keep up with this thread and you guys deserve way better than that. All I really want to do with the free time that I have is play; I've grown to absolutely love Adam's character design. He's too dope!

It was fun finding out combos during the initial days with you doods. And big shoutouts to Celerity for taking up the helpful thread.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I found some really swag combos that are basically just bnb's replacing the j3 b23 u 1+3 ender with j3 far boot stomp into 11 lightning storm. They are pretty hard to pull off and do the same amount of damage though so they aren't really worth it lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Two more combos guys both are meterless.

F3 j2 dive kick 11 trait b23 u1+3 44%

22 trait 22 black magic j2 22b1 j2 dive kick b23 u 1+3 45%

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
I posted about B1~black magic being character-specific before, after testing it on everyone it doesn't work on CatWoman and Green arrow. I thought it didn't work on more of the cast, but whatever. Just these 2

Edit: What's up Sutter, glad to see we're playing the same character again :D hah

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Off F3 I've been doing 22b1 b23 u1+3 or like 11 black magic b23 u1+3.
This one is probably way easier. I'm not going to lie, I have been doing everything I can to add dive kick into like almost all of my combos to make them look swag as fuck. Mine is a little execution heavy but can be done consistently.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I posted about B1~black magic being character-specific before, after testing it on everyone it doesn't work on CatWoman and Green arrow. I thought it didn't work on more of the cast, but whatever. Just these 2

Edit: What's up Sutter, glad to see we're playing the same character again :D hah

What up man, yeah Black Adam was def my first choice he just likes like a asshole and reminded me of Kaz.

I Know your execution is top notch so im sure your BA is gonna be beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.