What's new

Question Biggest joke/ScrewUp in MK9

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
the game has gone a long way, but im kinda curious what would be the biggest mistake in MK9? it can be a bug, character or anyththing.

No drama pls :D

discuss

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Is that why people complain about it daily?
i mean when people compare mk to injustice, it's like they just want to bash mk and try to list every bad thing in MK9 like bad training mode, p1 advantage, Kabal,... and say "Injustice is much deeper,..." like it has no flaw.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
i mean when people compare mk to injustice, it's like they just want to bash mk and try to list every bad thing in MK9 like bad training mode, p1 advantage, Kabal,... and say "Injustice is much deeper,..." like it has no flaw.
Really? Because all I see is "we should all just drop Injustice and go back to MK9, lulz" or both games getting shat on left and right.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Really? Because all I see is "we should all just drop Injustice and go back to MK9, lulz" or both games getting shat on left and right.
like i said, people said that when they compare MK to Injustice, especially the first months.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Training mode
Input bug
Random frame advantage bug
Weird camera angle on long stages ( rooftop)
meter burn glitch

Pretty much just bugs.
good points... Could you be more specific whats wrong with training mode? Personally i havent had that much problems with it

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Aside from things like the input bug and meter drain glitch I think the training mode being so limited was a screw up. Just being able to record the dummy is so helpful when you don't have someone to practice with.