What's new

Biggest Complainers in UMK3 on MKAK

When I hear all these "pros" talking smack on other players, I'd like to see them run their mouth like that standing right next to someone, backing up their words using the real arcade machine.

Pretty sure it would be quite different. It's easy to talk smack when you have the anonymity of the Internet with which to hide behind.
I openly admit I'm about 2/3 the player on a cabinet with a stick than I am with a controller. Just don't have the availability of a cabinet or an arcade stick to hook up that I like :-\

Obscurity

Hatred is fuel.
As hard as it is for some people to admit it, it's only natural for somebody to experience some type of negative emotion no matter what it's about and it's just what makes us human. I know that may sound pretty controversial to people who are "never wrong" but being open and able to admit that you made a mistake or went a bit overboard will always compensate for your wrongdoing, or at least it does in my eyes. Unless you murdered someone. . . that's definitely one of the few exceptions. >.<

Obscurity

Hatred is fuel.
But I must say there's one person in particular that always quits on me (just did a few minutes ago) on MKAK and has before sent some pretty. . . interesting messages.
Recognize this GT?
Bl0odyV3ng3ance

dubson

Noob
Don't get cornered?

What about the various infinites in the game? or HP-Blocking? These things are in the game and are not ever going to change. If you don't like them, then don't play.

I played against EvilCombos the other night and he has the best Sindel I've ever seen. Every time he hit me, I was taken to the corner and was one hit away from death. If I was already in the corner and got hit, he would do Sindel's Flight Cancel infinite on me and you know what? I loved every second of it because I love this game. I died because I allowed myself to be hit and for my own inadequacies, not because he used a "glitch" or infinite on me.
Been waiting for someone to mention EvilCombos! This is the first guy to use Sindel Flight Cancel infinite on me online! This guy is great with it! Very impressive! I wish he would post here but I don't think he does...

He says he uses a standard controller, do you believe that @Konqrr? Seems easier on a pad TBH, maybe he is programming buttons? Maybe he is legit? Pretty sure he is decent with Kung lao's infinite as well but he prefers Sindel.

He is on my friends list and we talk about it from time to time, he says he really loves Marvel vs. Capcom games, which explains his love for Combos and combos like that!