What's new

Bi-weekly MK9/UMK3/(MKDC?) Tournament at FFA - Northridge, CA

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Hey guys, I'm proud to announce that I will be running UMK3 and MK9 tournaments bi-weekly at Family Fun Arcade, one of if not the top arcade in Southern California! (Master Malone actually worked here!)

The dates and times aren't set yet, but this is 100% confirmed to happen!

I see this as a great tool for not only MK9, but UMK3, as it will allow the entrants for the MK9 tournament to check out the hopefully hype finals of UMK3.

If MKDC get's a lot of requests, I could suggest running it instead of or alongside UMK3, however there is no plan to do that as of now.

I'm really excited to keep on supporting the MK community, and expect to see more from me in the future!

www.FFA-United.com

Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA 91344

Will update with more info soon.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Very nice, keep supporting the offline MK scene!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey guys, I'm proud to announce that I will be running UMK3 and MK9 tournaments bi-weekly at Family Fun Arcade, one of if not the top arcade in Southern California! (Master Malone actually worked here!)

The dates and times aren't set yet, but this is 100% confirmed to happen!

I see this as a great tool for not only MK9, but UMK3, as it will allow the entrants for the MK9 tournament to check out the hopefully hype finals of UMK3.

If MKDC get's a lot of requests, I could suggest running it instead of or alongside UMK3, however there is no plan to do that as of now.

I'm really excited to keep on supporting the MK community, and expect to see more from me in the future!

www.FFA-United.com

Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA 91344

Will update with more info soon.
Great news for West Coast Cali guys, best of luck with it man. This inspires me to want to host something for NYC down the line, or maybe my local gamestops or something...they need to be more like this place called Play & Trade, they host weekly tournaments, let you play the games first then buy it if you like it...I REALLY hope we get one in BK or Staten Island, if that ever happens I'll be first guy there to support an MK scene...