What's new

BETA Technical Feedback

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
I've just had one bug happen to me so far.

I did Jade's uppercut Brutality right as Scorpion tried to do his Fatal Blow which resulted in his sword glitching like this. Kinda funny though. :p
I've had this result as well with Scorpion as the other fighter, replicated.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
The Xbox One has audio issues. The sound cuts out when the intros start and when it says "Finish Him/Her!" This happens regardless of the mode being played.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I've just had one bug happen to me so far.

I did Jade's uppercut Brutality right as Scorpion tried to do his Fatal Blow which resulted in his sword glitching like this. Kinda funny though. :p
OOOO no wonder Scorpion's glowing sword was flying after i decapitated him haha. Guess this only happens when you do an uppercut brutality with any character.

Also noticed ...but not sure if this is a bug....but when Jade win her dialogue is like a recording that goes into another dialogue. Am i trippin? Or is Jade saying two victory dialogues after another?

eolson3

Noob
I have only had the opportunity to do one tower, but the audio would occasionally drop very briefly. I think it is even just in the intros and outros. It is split second, but just enough to cause dissonance.

The most annoying thing for me is that after I download the beta, I can play with jade and kabal, but if I quit and go back, it takes me to the stress test version without them. No matter now many times I reset the game, it takes me to the stress test. The only solution is to delete the beta and reinstall, then I can use jade and kabal...but again after playing for a while, quitting, then going back...poof...jade and kabal are not there and I have to delete and reinstall again. Terrible.

Anyway, I also have plenty of audio issues with buzzing during the start and end of a match. Really annoying...but it is a beta.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Jade's Staff was on her right hip going into the end of a round animation and switched to her left instantly. Speaking of which man I really wish they could get rid of stance switch awkwardness with weapons I can't unsee it.