What's new

Best zoners in IJ2 2.0

ToX

Noob
+1 on Cyborg his zoning is good if his projectiles were faster he'd be so much better

And I still think Darkseid is a top zoner, he can trade with anyone because knockdown and once his trait is up he can control distance really well. also his EX laser is basically impossible to avoid

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Cyborg is probably up there but no one is playing optimal Cyborg yet. It's probably harder than optimal Grodd tbh.

For easier zoning there's Fate, Starfire, Harley.
Play ImaginableLamp on Xbox, he's the best Cyborg I've seen that uses him to his maximum potential.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Level 2 and 3 Captain Cold can zone out pretty hard and compete with most other zoners. Most likely not top 3 zoner since its hidden behind trait, but often overlooked.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Play ImaginableLamp on Xbox, he's the best Cyborg I've seen that uses him to his maximum potential.
No offense to him but jims cyborg is leagues better than his. Imaginablelamp wasnt even doing iafbs nearly as crisp as jim when i played him.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Stardust is indeed very slow, but Starblast is actually very fast. Starbolt Trait is not that slow either. The recovery of both Starblast and Starbolt is also very good.
Try it: start up your zoning against any of the above and you'll be beaten out. They start up way faster and recover faster too.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Try it: start up your zoning against any of the above and you'll be beaten out. They start up way faster and recover faster too.
That doesn't mean she can't compete with them, her Zoning is still fast and varied enough.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
That doesn't mean she can't compete with them, her Zoning is still fast and varied enough.
She kind of has the same issue Harley does, her multiple zoning options get cut down pretty hard against anyone with a good projectile and she doesn’t do trades very well.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
She kind of has the same issue Harley does, her multiple zoning options get cut down pretty hard against anyone with a good projectile and she doesn’t do trades very well.
Well like I said she can still compete with them.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
A good GA can be really disgusting. It can be demotivating when he predicts your jump and shoots you out of the air. Also he can quickly change between overhead and low shots from up-close and he can get a combo off of it with freeze arrow. He can wake up with Slide or Savage Blast so it's hard to pin him down.
I love doing that shit.. lol. Electric Arrow, into air shot, B3 kombo.... lol.
I also like hitting people with AA Up Haven Blast, if only that kombo'd into B3 from more than that one specific range. I mean, it's a read.

Btw, all his wake ups are stuffable though so it's not hard to "pin him down" if you have your timing; even if you don't, jump forward beats his Savage Blast and Jump back beats his Slide. Jumping back is also pretty safe too so it's the easy thing to do if you don't have timing or reads.